Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Sunday

(14 Posts)
12Michael Sun 28-May-17 06:35:26

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a clear blue sky this morning in Brackley feels a bit cooler as well.
mick

NfkDumpling Sun 28-May-17 06:51:32

Morning Mick.

Yes, its definitely a bit cooler today. Very humid, stormy and windy in Norfolk yesterday but a lovely fresh sunny start to today.

We have tickets for a jazz evening with lots of grub at our sailing club this evening with DS and family so hopefully it'll stay fine. (Sailing club sounds really posh but it's not - this is Norfolk!) I hope 3 year old DGS doesn't find it too boring.

kittylester Sun 28-May-17 06:57:16

Morning Mick, morning Nfk, morning all.

It is much less humid in North Leicestershire too, thankfully. Back to the shops for me - why are sizes so unreliable nowadays.

Enjoy your evening nfk wine

NfkDumpling Sun 28-May-17 07:07:26

Thank you Kitty, I shall try!

Gagagran Sun 28-May-17 07:16:56

Morning all! We are off to buy a sim card for DH to put in his new smart phone. At last I have persuaded him that his VERY old pay-as-you go mobile is past its best. The sun is shining and it feels a bit fresher which I prefer.

Happy days everyone. sunshine

MawBroon Sun 28-May-17 07:19:26

Good morning everybody!
No rain last night as far as I can see here in N Bucks sad
Should have watered the pots after all .
Hope it stays sunny for all those Bank holidaying by the seaside or out for the day.

aggie Sun 28-May-17 07:23:33

Morning all dull and fresh so far , not as much rain yesterday as fore cast

cornergran Sun 28-May-17 07:52:55

Morning All. Bright if cloudy this morning. No storms last night so slept well. Visiting a poorly friend today. Hope Sunday is kind to everyone.

Nana3 Sun 28-May-17 07:53:12

Good morning from Lancashire. A few rumbles of thunder yesterday but nothing like the forecast. Family bbq today so fingers crossed for the weather.
Ha ha Gagagran he'll probably be in phone crisis till he gets used to it.
Have a good day everyone.

Anniebach Sun 28-May-17 08:35:55

Good morning all

ninathenana Sun 28-May-17 08:44:12

Morning all.
Hazy sunshine in Kent no wind today. Yesterday we had a thunder storm that lasted 5-10 mins after which it was a beautiful day.
H to the allotment this morning and me to the patio with the papers.

harrigran Sun 28-May-17 08:53:46

Good morning, dry and breezy here and sun breaking through.
Told GD 7 that I had my first smart phone up and running now and she she said " well done Grandma ", I went on to tell her that I needed help as I was still learning she replied " you'll be okay it is just the same as your tablet " smile

Luckygirl Sun 28-May-17 08:55:14

Sunny but chilly here this morning. We should be on hols in Pembrokeshire as of yesterday but OH is on new drug regime and needs to settle on that first; and there is no point in going unless he is well enough to go out. We are hoping for Tuesday and will make a short break of it. But the garden here is looking lovely and I can potter for a few days instead.

Pittcity Sun 28-May-17 09:04:50

Good morning from sunny Colchester. We had that short sharp storm yesterday morning nina then it was very hot and windy. The little ones had a great time in the paddling pool and there was no need for towels.
Quiet here today with the rain due back this evening.