Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Tuesday

(15 Posts)
12Michael Tue 30-May-17 06:45:19

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a grey start here in Brackley but its dry at the moment.
Mick

ninathenana Tue 30-May-17 06:48:46

Morning Mick and everyone.
A bit cloudy, but there are patches of blue here in Kent.
Food shopping this morning. Dare I say it, I quiet like it.

kittylester Tue 30-May-17 07:00:52

Morning Mick, morning nina, morning all.

I've not opened the blind yet but it's not raining or cold.

I quite enjoy food shopping too, nina - I think it makes me feel organised.

I am going to collect Bertie and Persie who are going to be here for a couple of days - wish us luck!

downsized Tue 30-May-17 07:15:34

Good morning all. Beautiful blue sky in Malta today. It's going to be another scorcher.

Happy days to you all.sunshine

Gagagran Tue 30-May-17 07:19:33

Morning everyone! Still looking grey and overcast here on the south coast but the garden has been very glad of the rain we have had over the past couple of days.

Planning a library visit this morning to collect the books I have on order and return the pile I have read. I love the library and would be lost without it.

Good luck kitty with your visiting lovelies! smile

Nana3 Tue 30-May-17 07:31:39

Good morning everyone. Dry at the moment in Lancashire. I am busy all week so will disappear from the Good Morning thread for a bit. Good luck kitty and all who are involved with half-term fun.
Hope you all enjoy your day and week.

Greyduster Tue 30-May-17 08:03:08

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. Cloudy but dry and cool in South Yorkshire. I am tired this morning. GS stayed overnight and about half past ten he was spectacularly sick - in the bathroom fortunately. Don't know what brought it on - he hadn't eaten anything unusual. I sat in his room until quarter past four and then retreated to my own bed. We were going to go canoeing this morning, but we'll have to see how he is. Happy days!

cornergran Tue 30-May-17 08:13:22

Morning All. Wet start in our corner of Somerset. Very wet indeed. Anyone needing rain is very welcome to some. Admin this morning, food shop later. Hope Tuesday is kind to everyone.

Tippy22 Tue 30-May-17 08:14:52

Grey and breezy here in Sussex. Restocking the fridge is on my list also this morning. Enjoy your day everyone.

Rinouchka Tue 30-May-17 08:22:29

Good morning, everyone, from a cloudy but fresh and lush SW London. Press Night 1 for us tonight at the National Theatre to see "Common" with Anne-Marie Duff. We love the excitement of these early performances before the reviews come out.
Have fun with the GC, kitty, and I, together with many of you, also will enjoy the food shopping today. We have run out of food(except for that in the freezer and my "emergency" stock).
Enjoy the day, whether sunny or not!

Anniebach Tue 30-May-17 08:39:30

Good morning all

Pittcity Tue 30-May-17 09:01:50

Good morning from an overcast Colchester.
Representing Gransnet Local at a meeting of Older People's services this morning.
DGS1 is staying overnight and taking DH fishing tomorrow.

Mapleleaf Tue 30-May-17 09:22:58

Good morning everyone.
Feels a bit cooler today, and it was definitely more comfortable for sleeping last night. We are in for a mostly cloudy day today, according to the forecast.
Enjoy your Tuesday?

grannysyb Tue 30-May-17 09:25:52

Overcast in Teddington. Plan is for me to climb ladder and prune enormous rose while DH holds ladder! Hope to get it done this morning.

whitewave Tue 30-May-17 10:13:33

Good morning all

Beginning to tidy and clean up the house after a hectic weekend.

DH did well on his stall so that pleased him. The stall next to him was selling English flowers. Oh!! They were absolutely glorious. I bought a huge bunch of all sorts. It is sitting happily on the dining room table.

My cakes all went -that's good for the charity. The animals were popular with the children especially the miniature donkeys - they were a delight. Lots of music and dancing with the children joining in. A nice day was had by all.

A quieter day today, must do some deadheading and cutting back.

Enjoy your day everyone