Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning WEdnesday

(14 Posts)
12Michael Wed 31-May-17 06:47:50

Good Morning Everyone,
its a cloudy but dry morning this morning in Brackley, could be a mixed day.
Mick

NfkDumpling Wed 31-May-17 06:52:21

Morning Mick, morning All

A quick good morning as I can hear stirrings from a young person upstairs. He woke in the night last night so a slightly disturbed night getting him off again. It's his mum's Big Op today, perhaps he senses her worry.

Anyway, a bright and sunny morning here in Norfolk. Have a good day All. sunshine

whitewave Wed 31-May-17 06:55:15

Morning Mick

Been up hours - dog desperste for a poo and he wont go on the garden -so i was up on the Downs at 5.30am. Still must say it was absolutely beautiful. Fog on coast though.

Day in today although might go to garden centre for front pots

Have a good day everyone

ninathenana Wed 31-May-17 07:03:30

Morning all.
Sunny start here in Kent. A bit of housework is needed then hopefully I will reward myself by reading in the garden.

Hope all goes well for your DD Nfk

cornergran Wed 31-May-17 07:23:27

Morning All. Grey start in our corner of Somerset. East/West divide? Out for the day, bit of shopping and lunch with a friend. Hope Wednesday is kind to everyone. Wishing your daughter well nfk.

Mapleleaf Wed 31-May-17 07:29:45

Morning all GN's. It's a beautiful morning here in south Yorks, with sunshine and blue sky. A bit chilly at the moment, but supposed to warm up. Hope to cut the grass later if it stays dry.
Hope all goes well for your daughter nfk

kittylester Wed 31-May-17 07:36:48

Morning all from North Leicestershire where it is quite bright and warm.

Good luck to your DD NFK. Please let us know how she is.

We've still got two tinies here - let the fun begin! grin

whitewave Wed 31-May-17 07:42:14

I posted before i saw your post nfk good luck to your family

Greyduster Wed 31-May-17 08:01:24

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. As Maple says, plenty of sunshine today. We are not planning to do much - GS has gone home ☹️. I miss him already. They are off to the coast for a few days. NfK good luck to your DD; I'm sure she is in good hands. Enjoy your day, everyone.

Gagagran Wed 31-May-17 08:20:53

Morning all! We have the fog here on the south coast, which you can see from the Downs whitewave but it is set to clear and be sunny by late morning.

Ironing awaits me this morning and another snail/slug hunt. I have removed 40+ this week alone - think they must be escapees from a snail farm. DH says we should start one as it looks like we have the necessary inhabitants!

Happy day everyone. sunshine

Rinouchka Wed 31-May-17 08:22:01

Good morning everyone. Lovely day promised weatherwise but no sun here yet. Busy day ahead preparing DH for his 2-man sail around western French coastline. It is his yearly jaunt with an old school friend who has a lovely boat. He leaves at dawn tomorrow.
Hope all goes well for your DD, Nfk. Very impressed by the dawn risers!

Anniebach Wed 31-May-17 08:22:04

Good morning all

Pittcity Wed 31-May-17 08:36:13

Good morning from Colchester which is breaking the East/West theory by being overcast and cooler than of late.
I am going to coffee with the ladies in town and some of us are staying on for lunch.
All the best to your DD nfk and have a good day everyone.

downsized Wed 31-May-17 08:58:08

Good morning everyone. At the risk of being boring, it's another scorcher here in Malta. I love it and shall wander into the village appreciating how lucky I am to live here.

My best wishes to your DD as well NFK. Hope all goes well. flowers

Hope you all have a happy day sunshine