Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Tuesday

(12 Posts)
Tippy22 Tue 06-Jun-17 08:35:06

Very wet and windy here in East Sussex doesn't seemed to have stopped raining since it started late yesterday. Enjoy your day everyone.

Anniebach Tue 06-Jun-17 08:27:38

Good morning all from very wet and windy Wales

Nelliemoser Tue 06-Jun-17 08:22:09

Good morning all. Very soggy and windy all night.
I do now apologise for asking for a decent amount of rain for my garden. Enough already!

harrigran Tue 06-Jun-17 08:20:17

Good morning from a damp north east, looks like rain most of today too. Maybe lunch out in Durham if I can get organised.

Pittcity Tue 06-Jun-17 08:09:04

Good morning from rainy Colchester. Feeling chilly too.
Doctor and optician today, so a damp walk into town.

whitewave Tue 06-Jun-17 07:58:55

Good morning all

Love the description of multi-coloured snow corner very flower power!!!

Still pouring here and the birds are looking at an empty bird feeder! I suppose ill have to get wet.

Housework today.

Roast chicken with spiced orange sauce for supper

kittylester Tue 06-Jun-17 07:56:06

Morning all!

Guess what - it's raining in North Leicestershire too.

Making paprika chicken for dinner and some to freeze and possibly ironing today as bil is off to see his new ggs and will be out all day grinwink

Enjoy your Tuesdays everyone! ☔☔

Rinouchka Tue 06-Jun-17 07:44:40

Good morning, Mick and GNers. Very autumnal, windy and stormy here in London . DH and sailing mate waiting out storm in port at Lorient before resuming their sail. Morning Pilates, library and a day at home for me! Have a warm, cosy indoors day everyone!

Greyduster Tue 06-Jun-17 07:15:51

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. Wet wet wet in South Yorkshire. We are in for a dreary day. Yesterday's trip to Bakewell resulted in us getting a soaking so I don't think we will be going very far today except for the school run is afternoon. Good for the garden I suppose. Have a good day, folks.

cornergran Tue 06-Jun-17 07:08:45

Morning Mick and Nina, morning All. Same here, blowing a gale. The garden is full of rose petals from the climbers, sort of multi coloured snow. Looks pretty but looked better on the roses. Hope Tuesday is kind to everyone.

ninathenana Tue 06-Jun-17 07:01:29

Morning Mick and everyone.

Same here Mick. The flowers that looked so lovely at the weekend are taking a real bashing.

12Michael Tue 06-Jun-17 06:49:48

Good Morning Everyone,
its dry and windy at the moment, but signs of rain with grey sky's over Brackley this morning.
Mick