Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Sunday

(11 Posts)
Pittcity Sun 11-Jun-17 11:47:43

Good morning (just) from sunny Stansted.
Not jetting off but stopping at Motorway services half way home from last night's BBQ.
Feet up and roast pork dinner when we get home.

dogsmother Sun 11-Jun-17 10:52:20

Good morning, birds chirping away here, sun shining and all seems well here in Guernsey today.

Mapleleaf Sun 11-Jun-17 10:40:21

Good morning, everyone.
A bit of sun now and again, but a lot of cloud and a brisk wind. Should get the sheets dry, though!
Enjoy your Sunday. ?

harrigran Sun 11-Jun-17 08:57:47

Good morning, sunny and 16 degrees already.
Nothing planned for today, maybe fresh air would be a good idea.

Greyduster Sun 11-Jun-17 08:17:54

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. Sun is out but struggling somewhat this morning. We have a walk planned; too much loafing was undertaken yesterday. I also have a bit of gardening to do at some stage. Boeuf Stroganoff for dinner later. NfK I hope your DiL feels better soon. Have a good day, folks.

Anniebach Sun 11-Jun-17 08:03:58

Good morning all

kittylester Sun 11-Jun-17 07:46:49

Morning all!

It was a bright start in North Leicestershire but there are ominous clouds now. The forecast says warm and sunny. confused

Bit of gardening, feed DS'S cat, roast lamb and Poldark for me today.

Gagagran Sun 11-Jun-17 07:46:08

Morning everyone.

It was a humid night and it's the same this morning here on the south coast. DD is popping round to see us for a catch up this morning and DH is emulsioning the chimmney breast following the installation of a new fireplace. It's all been undercoated and masking taped so ready to go.

Hope there are good days in store for us all. sunshine

NfkDumpling Sun 11-Jun-17 07:37:53

Morning All

Same here Nina. Yesterday evening when the wind dropped was perfect but it's blowing again this morning. Too windy for us crocks to go for a sail.

We're leaving DS and family in peace today after the latest trauma yesterday. DiL has Strep B brought from hospital so is now on two hefty antibiotics with added penicillin! She's looking better though. The NHS could save a heap of money if they employed good cleaners!

ninathenana Sun 11-Jun-17 07:20:46

Morning Mick and everyone.

Although sunny we still have the fairly strong wind of the last few days here in Kent. Yesterday was clear blue skies but the wind spoilt it.
Not a lot on today, H will be at the allotment this morning and I will be cooking roast pork and jersey royals later.

12Michael Sun 11-Jun-17 06:47:13

Good Morning Everyone,
Its another bright sunny start here in Brackley this morning.
Mick