Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Mornng Tuesday

(17 Posts)
12Michael Tue 13-Jun-17 06:50:44

Good Morning Everyone,
Its cooler but with blue sky and cloud over Brackley this morning.
Mick

kittylester Tue 13-Jun-17 07:02:18

Good morning Mick, good morning all.

It's cool and a bit rainy in North Leicestershire.

Hairdresser this morning and ironing this afternoon for me.

Enjoy your days everyone. sunshine

Nana3 Tue 13-Jun-17 07:05:32

Good morning mick, kitty and everyone. Still cloudy in Lancashire. WI for me this afternoon. Hope you all enjoy the day.

NfkDumpling Tue 13-Jun-17 07:29:15

Morning All

Sunny spells with high cloud in Norfolk at the moment. The forecast says it should be nice this morning with a chance of a shower this afternoon, so we're off to do a bit of birding before I call to see DiL after lunch. She came with me to collect DGS from nursery yesterday and he was so pleased he literally jumped for joy! She's on the mend!

Marydoll Tue 13-Jun-17 07:31:58

Good morning all. Dull and damp here in Renfrewshire. Off to get bloods done first thing (It's becoming such a bind) and then a bit of shopping. Anything to escape the chaos of the new bathroom installation. Yesterday was an experience, never to be forgotten. grin I know it will be worth all the upheaval! Enjoy your day, everyone.

whitewave Tue 13-Jun-17 07:42:47

Good morning all

Sunny but fresh here on South Downs

Weeding today and washing and ironing.

Picking the strawberries which will be pleasurable. The raspberries are coming on as well

Crispy Salmon for supper

Enjoy your day all.

Pittcity Tue 13-Jun-17 07:49:21

Good morning from sunny Colchester. I am suffering with the high pollen count. Nose blocked and swollen this morning, must get more antihistamines!

Mapleleaf Tue 13-Jun-17 08:18:00

Good morning, everyone.
Not sure if it's cooler as haven't been outdoors yet, but the sky is a lighter grey and the wind seems to have died down. I'm hoping to get the grass trimmed today.
Enjoy your day ?

ninathenana Tue 13-Jun-17 08:21:27

Morning all.
Blue sky and sunshine in Kent and the week is supposed to get warmer yeah !
Usual Tuesday, take H to his gardening job and go into town before picking him up later.
Have a gokd day people.

annsixty Tue 13-Jun-17 08:37:44

Good morning all.
Cool but dry in Stockport.
Still no PRINTMISS I do hope she is ok.
We have an engineer/ surveyor coming this morning to assess if we have structural damage to part of the front of the house and also will it be covered by insurance. Initial talks suggest it won't!!
I will be available for cleaning, cooking and dog walking if that is the case.

Gagagran Tue 13-Jun-17 08:43:55

Lovely sunny morning here on the south coast and set fair for the week, according to the forecast.

Just done the ironing and have to cut DH's hair before getting dolled up for a pub lunch with my WI chums.

Burnt my ear using new hair tongs on my new short (very) hair cut this morning. Never happened when I used rollers! Hey ho! confused

Happy days everyone. sunshine

Tippy22 Tue 13-Jun-17 08:45:43

Beautiful sunny day here in East Sussex. The forecast is good so a walk on the beach for me. Enjoy your day everyone.

cornergran Tue 13-Jun-17 08:47:18

Morning All. It's a grey start in our corner of Somerset, less windy which is good. GP appointment later and some paperwork for me today. That sounds worrying, ann, wishing you a positive outcome. Hope Tuesday is kind to everyone.

Greyduster Tue 13-Jun-17 09:07:51

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. Well, the sun is struggling to get out, coming and going. I had a restless night so will probably be on my knees by the time the school run comes round this afternoon. I have some meat and potato pies to make this morning. Have a good day, folks.

Greyduster Tue 13-Jun-17 09:08:59

Fingers crossed, Ann.

Anniebach Tue 13-Jun-17 09:14:35

Good morning all

TerriBull Tue 13-Jun-17 09:42:14

Good morning from the sunny south east, looks like a lovely day, a bit of food shopping this morning, garden centre this afternoon and then we will have a walk in Bushy Park or Hampton Court Gardens.

I also hope PRINTMISS is ok, she disappears from time to time, last time she had a fall, so hope all is well with her and her husband.