I had unexpected visitors today. David`s 2 eldest brothers turned up. Bill, aged 82, and who I haven`t seen since the funeral, came over from Lancashire with one of his grandsons, plus another grandson`s girlfriend and their little girl, aged 7, I`d never met them before. Don, aged 81, and his partner Pat, live about 30 to 45 minutes drive away from us. Plus our David popped round to say hello to them all. It meant we didn`t have our dinner till 4.30pm, after they`d all gone home, but it was lovely to see them all.
Galen, is it possible to fix some Molotov cocktails onto the ends of your arrows?
Soop, I do hope that Ruaridh starts to co-operate soon, if only for his own good, and your peace of mind. We are already making plans to come up there again next April, but the general concensus is that we stay in Inverary instead of Campbeltown, because, in a certain person`s words "We saw Campbeltown in half an hour"! Some folk just don`t appreciate The Wee Toon.