Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Saturday

(11 Posts)
hulahoop Sat 24-Jun-17 11:34:03

Morning everyone it's windy but dry in Yorkshire some dark clouds about quiet w/end for us hope rain stays away for all having fetes and festivals.

NfkDumpling Sat 24-Jun-17 11:11:25

Morning All

Been faffing around all morning to see if the big black clouds that keep coming over will drop any rain. They haven't. Not a drop. So I've just watered the garden. Frogs everywhere now including a few of this year's tiny ones. I hope some survive the foraging birds.

Pittcity Sat 24-Jun-17 08:40:39

Good morning from a grey skied Colchester. Slept well in the cool last night.
Into London again today. ELO at Wembley Stadium tonight and staying overnight. Rain is forecast in the capital but not here.
Now where's my mac?

Nana3 Sat 24-Jun-17 08:30:58

Good morning. Grey but fine in Lancashire.
Sleepless night, DGD being a teenager yesterday evening, don't you just love 'em.
Have a good weekend everyone with all your summer community and family activities sunshine

Anniebach Sat 24-Jun-17 08:12:49

Good morning all

Gagagran Sat 24-Jun-17 08:02:10

Morning everyone! Big shock to find the rain had visited us,at last, in the early hours! Hope it dries up for the village festival weekend with lots going on starting at 11am with the duck race - plastic ones thrown in the river (which is the boundary of one side of DD's garden). I am feeding the family in between the various activities so am confined to base but that's fine. Just looking forward to having everyone together!

Good luck with the open gardens kitty and your village fete roses. Happy days everyone else - whatever you may be doing! sunshine

rosesarered Sat 24-Jun-17 07:46:56

Morning to all, nice day and cool! Hurrah.DGC and village fete day today ( that will cost!)

cornergran Sat 24-Jun-17 07:19:05

Morning All. Cloudy, our corner of Somerset has had a little, welcome, overnight rain. Good luck within your own open garden today, kitty, I'm sure it will be fun and you will meet some lovely people. Hope Saturday is kind to everyone.

kittylester Sat 24-Jun-17 07:04:37

Morning Mick, morning nina, morning all!

It's bright but with some cloud in North Leicestershire. The forecast is good.

Village Open Gardens weekend. shock

ninathenana Sat 24-Jun-17 06:53:28

Morning Mick and everyone.
It's dull and much cooler here in Kent with showers forecast.
Have a good day everyone

12Michael Sat 24-Jun-17 06:30:09

Good Morning Everyone,
Its bright and dry but cloudy here in Brackley cooler though.
Mick