Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Tuesday

(20 Posts)
12Michael Tue 04-Jul-17 06:46:08

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a dry but a little cloudy this morning in Brackley , see what today brings.
Mick

NanKate Tue 04-Jul-17 06:52:51

Good morning Mick and all the Early Birds.

Sunny in the Thames Valley today.

Off to my WI today and submitting my poem for our Summer Show competition next month, fingers crossed.

kittylester Tue 04-Jul-17 06:54:20

M I ring Mick, morning all!

It's quite muggy in North Leicestershire. I'm going for a coffee (well, I have tea!) and cake with a couple of friends and then doing the ironing I didn't do yesterday and which, strangely, appears to have increased.shock

Enjoy your days everyone! sunshine

kittylester Tue 04-Jul-17 06:55:15

Flipping good start - morning Mick!!!

Greyduster Tue 04-Jul-17 06:59:00

Good morning, Michael, Kitty and NanKate and all GNs. Another grey start in South Yorkshire but it was like that yesterday and ended rather better. Domestics today. Windows to clean while the sun is not on them. Have a good day, folks.

ninathenana Tue 04-Jul-17 07:15:54

Morning all.
A brighter start in Kent today.
I have to take H to a gardening job , go to Tesco for some bits then sit in the cafe for an hour or so before picking him up. It's a hard life smile

MawBroon Tue 04-Jul-17 07:25:42

Good morning Mick and everybody. It's bright but cloudy here in N Bucks this morning but I believe we may get some rain later (hurray!) probably because I watered the lawn yesterday after the little man from Green Thumb had been. As with the window cleaner rain is sure to follow close behind.

Tippy22 Tue 04-Jul-17 07:27:11

Love

Tippy22 Tue 04-Jul-17 07:29:45

Don't know what happened there but I send my love to you all anyway. Lovely blue sky here in East Sussex. Feeling especially happy as just been informed my fourth grandchild is due in December. Enjoy your day everyone.

Gymstagran Tue 04-Jul-17 07:30:07

Morning everone. It's a bit grey here in West mids but we are promised some sun and warmth later.

cornergran Tue 04-Jul-17 07:40:57

Morning All. Just begun to rain in our corner of Somerset. Should brighten later, hope so as friends to entertain. Hope Tuesday is kind to everyone.

Pittcity Tue 04-Jul-17 07:58:33

Good morning from sunny Colchester.
Out to lunch to celebrate DD1's birthday after we have had the boiler serviced.
Can you do my ironing while your at it kitty?

kittylester Tue 04-Jul-17 08:01:25

Not likely! grin

Marydoll Tue 04-Jul-17 08:07:28

Good morning all,
Raining again, Only a week since grass was cut and it looks like a jungle with all the rain.
Hairdressers, then tea and cake with a friend.
Have a good day, all.

petra Tue 04-Jul-17 08:39:02

Good morning every one.
Glorious morning here in Southend. So lovely that would you believe the OH cooked bacon and eggs on the BBQ grin he loves to make the most of summer!!

Gagagran Tue 04-Jul-17 08:59:40

Morning everyone.

I'm a bit late this morning as I decided to do the ironing before the day warmed up. It is looking like a nice day again here on the south coast. We shall be recalling days like these in five months time and longing for them to return!

Enjoy your days all! sunshine

hulahoop Tue 04-Jul-17 09:09:00

Morning all dull but warm day in Yorkshire . Out shopping today (not food) congratulations tippy another to love and spoil !!

harrigran Tue 04-Jul-17 09:26:57

Good morning, cloudy, damp and just 11 degrees in the north east. Having a cuppa in bed, DH has gone to see his Oncologist. This damp weather does not help my aches and pains sad

whitewave Tue 04-Jul-17 09:52:00

Good morning everyone.

It is the perfect of days.

I shall enjoy it.

Oven baked Mediterranean vegetables with sausages for supper

Mapleleaf Tue 04-Jul-17 10:54:16

Good morning, everyone.
It's still grey and dull in South Yorks as greyduster has already said. Not sure if it will brighten up but it did try to a bit yesterday, so who knows?
Nevertheless, it's fine so can get out and about without getting wet!
I've been enjoying watching all the young sparrows in my garden demanding to be fed by their exhausted looking parents. I don't think they have been fledged long. I hope the local cat doesn't spot them!
Enjoy today, whatever the weather chooses to do ?