Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Wednesday

(16 Posts)
Nanny27 Wed 12-Jul-17 10:34:43

Good morning everyone from a bright and sunny South Wales.

grannysyb Wed 12-Jul-17 10:17:54

Sunny here in Derbyshire. Sitting in carpark at Chatsworth waiting for house to open. Off to county Durham later.

Tippy22 Wed 12-Jul-17 09:48:44

Still looks grey outside after a night of heavy rain here in East Sussex. Whitewave when are you going to start a recipe of the day thread smile. Enjoy your day everyone.

Gagagran Wed 12-Jul-17 09:25:15

Morning all from a rather unusually soggy south coast. We had torrential rain from midday yesterday until around 6am this morning. You could hear the plants glugging it down and they all look so much better for it!

DH is out with his bike club and I have just sorted out my report for WI on Friday. It's choir tonight and we are starting learning some of the new pieces for our winter concert so that will be fun.

Hope you have a good day everyone. sunshine

RosieLeah Wed 12-Jul-17 09:23:59

Good morning, lovely bright, sunny morning here on Lancashire/ Yorkshire border. I'm expecting a parcel so won't be able to get out and enjoy the sunshine.

NfkDumpling Wed 12-Jul-17 09:09:41

Morning All

Grey and blustery here in Norfolk. But it's stopped raining.

It seemed to (did!) take forever to drive home from Kendal yesterday with frequent stops. Spray all the way in heavy rain. I think it followed us. Now waiting for a triage phone call from the doctors which will hopefully get DH sorted. He's stopped swearing at inanimate objects now so I know he's ill!

Smithy Wed 12-Jul-17 09:00:06

Good morning to all.
Yippee its sunny at last! Hope it lasts all day.
See M and S have yet another sale on. Do I need any more tee shirts? Enjoy your day all.

ninathenana Wed 12-Jul-17 07:54:20

Morning all.
Grey here in Kent, we had rain from 5pm yesterday until the early hours this morning. That's our share for a few days now thank you.

Greyduster Wed 12-Jul-17 07:54:13

Good morning, Michael, and all GNs. Wall to wall sunshine in South Yorkshire. Food shopping this morning, and then a walk around the country park. Must find the sun cream. Have a good day, folks.

whitewave Wed 12-Jul-17 07:48:16

Morning Mick and all

Rain all night so the garden is feeling good today!!

Clearing at the moment and forecast a good day.

I have to wait in as im having some meat/fish delivered from an organic free range supplier. Im trying to salve my concience by ensuring tha animals are cared for as well as possible. First time ive tried them so must wait and see.

Friend coming for lunch and later we are to met up with another friend who lost her Mum last week

Enjoy your day one and all

Lamb ragu with cougetti spagetti for supper

Marydoll Wed 12-Jul-17 07:45:15

Good morning all. Sun shining here at last in the West of Scotland. . Not sure what to do, go out or potter in the garden. Have a good day all.

Nana3 Wed 12-Jul-17 07:43:29

Good morning. The sun is shining in Lancashire. DGD coming today, fun but exhausting. Making the most of her as she starts school in September.
Have a good day everyone.

Stansgran Wed 12-Jul-17 07:34:14

Sun shining here thank goodness as I thought it had forgotten about the north east and we were heading for trench foot.

Pittcity Wed 12-Jul-17 07:11:12

Good morning from rainy Colchester. Been raining heavily here all night and is now easing off. Such a relief from the recent heat.
Taking Mum for lunch with MIL today. DD2 and DGS2 are coming too.

kittylester Wed 12-Jul-17 07:09:36

Morning Mick, morning all!

It's bright with scudding grey clouds in North Leicestershire - well it is school run day!!

Couple of friends coming for a cuppa and chat this morning. If I get going quickly enough I might make scones - possibly!

Enjoy your days everyone.

12Michael Wed 12-Jul-17 06:53:27

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a grey and cloudy start here in Brackley with some wind as well.
Mick