Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Sunday

(16 Posts)
NfkDumpling Mon 07-Aug-17 21:17:25

Thanks Pitt. Looking it up now!

Pittcity Sun 06-Aug-17 17:46:50

Yes Nfk. It's a Viking River Cruise and we are half way from Amsterdam to Budapest.
I thoroughly recommend it!

mcem Sun 06-Aug-17 11:47:10

Bright and sunny but not hot - also in Scotland!

NannySparkle Sun 06-Aug-17 11:11:52

morning all. damp and dreary here but it is Scotland. Think I'll bake a cake. (any excuse )

Anniebach Sun 06-Aug-17 09:10:11

Good morning all

NfkDumpling Sun 06-Aug-17 09:08:00

Morning All

A wonderful summers morning in Norfolk with a gentle breeze. Your holiday sounds wonderful Pitt, are you cruising?

We hope to have a gentle drift around a broad this afternoon.

Nana3 Sun 06-Aug-17 09:03:30

Good morning all. The sun is out in Lancashire. DD and 2 DGC coming for lunch, visiting Mum later. She was fine yesterday, I took her some liquorice alsorts and she would have eaten the lot so I handed them round and she looked daggers at me.
Hope all goes well for your DH harrigran.
Have a good day everyone.

ninathenana Sun 06-Aug-17 08:59:07

Morning all.
Clear blue sky in Kent and no rain forecast shock
The big charity event yesterday was a washout due to a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Such a shame, they work so hard to organise it.

cornergran Sun 06-Aug-17 08:45:09

Morning All. Sunny start in our corner of Somerset. Rain forecast later, ignoring that right now smile. Hope Sunday is kind to everyone.

Pittcity Sun 06-Aug-17 08:35:24

Good morning from the sunny Danube. A quiet morning cruise and an afternoon in Regensburg.
Hot yesterday but cooler today.

harrigran Sun 06-Aug-17 08:12:10

Good morning, it is cool after a clear night with a bright moon.
DH is off to the hospital for tests this morning, I am impressed they do routine procedures on a weekend.
Family are on their way to Manchester airport I am hoping the roads are clear after the chaos of yesterday.

Greyduster Sun 06-Aug-17 07:58:51

Good morning, Michael, and all GNs. A sunny start again in South Yorkshire, but we had better make the most I think as it is set to go downhill next week. We will pop over to DDs today and check on the house, and then maybe a trip to the nearby botanical gardens. Have a good day folks.

Marydoll Sun 06-Aug-17 07:50:16

Good morning all,

Dry here, but rain forecast later.
Planning to potter about and a little baking.
Enjoy your Sunday, everyone.

Gagagran Sun 06-Aug-17 07:27:08

Morning Mick, kitty and all GNs.

Lovely morning here on the south coast and it's good to be back home after our odyssey to my BinL's funeral. It sounds odd to say we enjoyed it - but we did. Seeing all the far flung relatives and having two long evenings all together reminiscing and laughing made a sad occasion into a joyous one.

I need to repair the heavy rain damage in the garden today but otherwise hope to have a calm and relaxing day.

Wishing the same to all GNs sunshine

kittylester Sun 06-Aug-17 07:00:21

Morning Mick, morning all.

It's quite bright in North Leicestershire but there are some rogue grey clouds about.

Some gardening for me today and wrapping DH's presents.

Enjoy your Sundays everyone. sunshine

12Michael Sun 06-Aug-17 06:41:23

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a clear blue sky over Brackley this morning with sunshine as well.
Mick