Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Tuesday

(14 Posts)
NfkDumpling Tue 12-Sep-17 11:19:53

Morning All

Bright and very breezy in Norfolk. I don't think I'd dare hang my washing out here aggie, the pegs wouldn't be strong enough.

Off on a NT outing this afternoon to Marlesford Hall in Suffolk. Sumptuous tea included. At least that's where I think we're going. I really should pay more attention I only saw the bit about the sumptuous tea!

aggie Tue 12-Sep-17 10:10:10

Morning all , just hung a wash out , not sure if I am brave or stoopid wink

Smithy Tue 12-Sep-17 09:49:29

Good morning to all from hot and sunny Greece. Sorry to be leaving today, back to rotten NE weather and everyday humdrum and problems!
We met a lady on the Gatwick train who owned a house in London a house in Italy and a small holiday pad on the Greek mainland. Sounds like all options covered to me!
Wishing a good day to all.

S

JaneD3 Tue 12-Sep-17 08:09:56

Morning all! Lovely in Leicester so far. DH away so I intend to crack on with some decorating but I have not made it out of bed yet blush. Have a good day everyone.

Pittcity Tue 12-Sep-17 08:04:39

Good morning from sunny Colchester. Nice autumnal day forecast here.
Walk into town to get my haircut.

Mapleleaf Tue 12-Sep-17 07:50:54

Good morning, everyone.
A lovely, bright sunny morning at the moment. Forecast for this evening and overnight not so good with rain and gales predicted. Autumn has arrived!
Hoping to get out for a walk later before the strong winds get here. Enjoy your day.

harrigran Tue 12-Sep-17 07:47:47

Good morning, dry and bright here in the north east.
We are going to have lunch out today and perhaps a little shopping afterwards. Compensation for DH because he got caught in a torrential downpour yesterday when he went to collect the car after the service.

Nana3 Tue 12-Sep-17 07:39:56

Good morning. Clearer skies in Lancashire today.
WI for me this afternoon, then visiting Mum. She was sleeping and comfortable yesterday.
Have a good day everyone.

Greyduster Tue 12-Sep-17 07:30:14

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. The weather is still, for a change, in Wales. There is a patch of blue sky. This is promising. Yesterday we went to see a waterfall and might as well have been standing under the bleddy thing we got so wet. Not sure what we are doing today - we are almost afraid to go out!?

ninathenana Tue 12-Sep-17 07:19:51

Morning all.
North Kent certainly is looking good this morning imperfect.
Usual Tuesday for me, drop H at gardening job, Tesco shop, coffee and people watching till it's time to pick him up. I quiet like Tuesdays.
Have a good one everybobo.

Gagagran Tue 12-Sep-17 07:16:34

Morning Mick, Imperfect and *kitty" and all GNs.

It's a lovely sunny start with a clear sky here on the south coast. I am going to get my accumulated laundry done and hung out asap as the forecast is warning of rain later today.

Wishing happy days for everyone. sunshine

kittylester Tue 12-Sep-17 07:04:56

Good morning Mick, imperfect everyone.

It's bright in North Leicestershire but the forecast is for wind and rain later.

Another day of bits and pieces for me.

Enjoy your days everyone. sunshine

Imperfect27 Tue 12-Sep-17 06:52:02

Good morning Mick and all. Bright skies here in N Kent. Hoping to get a beach walk in today.

12Michael Tue 12-Sep-17 06:50:15

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a blue sky and a dry start here in Brackley this morning , at the moment less windy.
Mick