Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Monday

(13 Posts)
Mapleleaf Mon 18-Sep-17 09:27:13

Morning, everyone.
It's brightened up now in my corner of South Yorkshire, but it's chilly with a light breeze.
Off to coffee group soon with home made cake - we're raising funds for church.
Enjoy your day today.

Pittcity Mon 18-Sep-17 08:43:34

Good morning from a grey skied Colchester. Rain not forecast until this afternoon but the sky seems to be saying otherwise.
Walking Netball this morning, which is still outside as the temporary winter roof hasn't been put up yet!

Marydoll Mon 18-Sep-17 07:52:40

Morning all, grey here in Renfrewshire, Heating on here too. DH out at 7am to play golf, enjoying the peace and quiet. Lunch with a friend.
Have a good Monday, everyone.

cornergran Mon 18-Sep-17 07:48:00

Morning All. Early sun has disappeared, cloudy now in our corner of Somerset. Cooking and a trip to the tip. Exciting times grin. Hope Monday is kind to everyone.

Nana3 Mon 18-Sep-17 07:44:48

Good morning, grey in Lancashire.
Looks like you need an indoor venue kitty.
Have a good day everyone.

silverlining48 Mon 18-Sep-17 07:43:48

Morning all. Grey day here in kent. Not sure if rain is on the way. Hope not. Chilly so heating is on now morning and evening, winter is on its way. !
kitty i think you might see the sun later...hope so.

Greyduster Mon 18-Sep-17 07:36:53

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. It is positively murky in South Yorkshire but I have only domestics to look forward to today - cleaning, and dashing away with a smoothing iron. DH is doing a post-holiday clean up of the car! Have a good day, folks.

kittylester Mon 18-Sep-17 07:28:08

Morning all from a very grey Morecambe.

It was a lovely day when we arrived and we had a lovely lunch followed by a walk down the Jetty. The plan for today is to explore a bit and buy a phone charger for dh!

Enjoy your Monday's everyone!sunshine

ninathenana Mon 18-Sep-17 07:17:25

Morning all

Very grey and still quiet dark in Kent. Still quiet mild really. Not a lot planned, just pottering.
Have a good day everyone

JaneD3 Mon 18-Sep-17 07:12:21

Morning all! Sunshine and clouds here in Leicester. Shopping and ironing today, ascwell as playing with my new window cleaning machine grin

Gagagran Mon 18-Sep-17 06:58:13

Morning Mick and Imperfect and everyone.

It looks as if we may have a nice day here on the south coast but still cool. The garden is definitely telling me that autumn is here and I need to get out there and do some cutting back.

Happy days all! sunshine

Imperfect27 Mon 18-Sep-17 06:53:18

Good morning Mick and all. A bit grey out there at the moment .. need the lights on in the morning these days! At least it is dry for now. Bleurgh - Monday!

12Michael Mon 18-Sep-17 06:50:27

Good Morning Everyone,
Its grey feels chilly and autumnal this morning in Brackley, but its dry.
Mick