Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Sunday

(15 Posts)
12Michael Sun 24-Sep-17 06:29:39

Good Morning Everyone,
Up early twilight here , dry outside could be a nice day in Brackley as well.
Mick

cornergran Sun 24-Sep-17 06:58:20

Morning Mick. Hope you're OK. Morning All. Greyish but sort of bright grey so there may be hope. Better night so a bit more cheerful. Out and about this morning, DVD afternoon before our roast beef. Nothing to complain about today. Hope Sunday is kind to everyone.

Gagagran Sun 24-Sep-17 07:29:29

Morning Mick and corner and everyone

It is a lovely start to the day here on the south coast with the sun up and a clear blue sky.

We have a family gathering to celebrate our eldest DGD reaching 16 today. Doesn't seem 2 minutes since she came into our lives bringing so much love and joy with her.

Hope there is a happy day in store for all GNs sunshine

kittylester Sun 24-Sep-17 07:36:13

Morning Mick, morning corner, morning all.

It's fairly bright in North Leicestershire and the forecast is ok.

We're having a bit of a lazy day until we go to Frankie and Benny's to celebrate Dgd4's 4th birthday's as we are unable to go to her party. Then home to flop!!

kittylester Sun 24-Sep-17 07:37:30

Morning gaga!

Greyduster Sun 24-Sep-17 07:37:55

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. A nice bright start in South Yorkshire. We had GS here overnight - or at least I think it was him. It might just have been a calm, sensible boy who looked like him!! I am cooking a late lunch for him and his parents today as the whole city will be glued to the match between the two football teams. Lunch should be interesting as DH supports one team and they support the other! hmm. I might just eat mine outside! Happy Sunday to you all.

aggie Sun 24-Sep-17 07:55:37

Morning All a bit grey here so far , nothing planned for the day , here's hoping for a peaceful Sunday for everyone xxx

Maryellin52 Sun 24-Sep-17 08:12:45

Hint of blue in the sky over Cheshire
Like other members we're celebrating birthdays, my GS fourth, 11 :00, early start after a really late night. Looking forward to an afternoon nap, think l will need it

Nana3 Sun 24-Sep-17 08:31:55

Good mornin Mick and everyone. The sun is trying to come out in Lancashire. Happy Birthday to all those precious DGC.
A family Sunday lunch for us then I'll be with Mum for a few hours.
Have a good day all GNers.

Pittcity Sun 24-Sep-17 08:40:34

Good morning from sunny Colchester. A lovely day forecast before clouding over later.
I need to pop to Aldi for Sunday Roast ingredients. We seem to be going back to the daily shop and it's saving money!

Marydoll Sun 24-Sep-17 08:41:50

Good morning all. Not a nice start, grey and drizzly. Good excuse not to go out.
Enjoy your day, whatever you have planned.

harrigran Sun 24-Sep-17 09:02:59

Good morning from the sunny north east.
Family are visiting this afternoon, will be nice to catch up with what GC have been up to since school started.

TerriBull Sun 24-Sep-17 09:29:34

Good morning from the south east. Such a beautiful sunny Autumn day, we are contemplating whether to seize the day and drive down to the coast, and weighing up whether that would be foolish given 50% of the population in our area might also be thinking along those lines. Decisions! decisions!

Gymstagran Sun 24-Sep-17 09:39:12

Morning all.Beautiful sunrise in West mids today.I've been out watching the start of the Birmingham velo - very exciting

Mapleleaf Sun 24-Sep-17 09:44:19

Good morning, everyone.
The sun is still out in my corner of South Yorks. Hope it stays out as I've got some washing on the go.
Not a busy day planned today, just pottering.
Enjoy whatever you do. ?