Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Wednesday

(16 Posts)
12Michael Wed 18-Oct-17 06:50:58

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark and wet here in Brackley this morning, see what else the day brings
Mick

Greyduster Wed 18-Oct-17 06:58:08

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. Early for me this morning. It is still dark in South Yorkshire but it is dry. Routine hospital appointment for me this morning and then some shopping in town on the way home. Have a good day, folks.

Tea and cake Wed 18-Oct-17 07:09:55

Good morning to everybody

Not bad at all today, the wind has dropped and it's still dark of course. Rain forecast and weather supposed to be getting colder. Still haven't bought gloves...

A good day to everyone

ninathenana Wed 18-Oct-17 07:31:36

Morning all

It's half light in Kent enough to see that it's clear, dry and very still.
Nothing planned for ttoda. Enjoy whatever your doing.

Pittcity Wed 18-Oct-17 07:33:42

Good morning from rainy Colchester.
Ladies coffee meet up in town and a bit of shopping.

Marydoll Wed 18-Oct-17 07:45:35

Morning all,
Dark and wet, but forecast is to dry up later.
DGD today and I'm off to lunch with ex colleagues and friends, while papa looks after baby. I'll only be 10 minutes away in case of any crisis and will be on tenterhooks the whole time.
Enjoy your day everyone.

Nelliemoser Wed 18-Oct-17 08:01:08

Good Morning all. I have just crept out of bed to sit in a chair and loosened up my back to get moving . It looks a bit grey and that's all I have looked at so far today.

cornergran Wed 18-Oct-17 08:02:42

Morning All. Gloomy, damp start in our corner of Somerset. Catch-up day today, cleaning and some reading in advance of a meeting tomorrow. Hope Wednesday is kind to everyone.

kittylester Wed 18-Oct-17 08:05:52

Morning all!

A lazy start for me today after 3 dgc yesterday. North Leicestershire is just grey this morning. It will rain later as I'm having my hair done. grin

Enjoy your Wednesdays everyone. sunshine

harrigran Wed 18-Oct-17 08:32:58

Good morning, grey and cool this morning and there has been some overnight rain.
I have a physio appointment this afternoon, still only have limited movement in my shoulder.

MawBroon Wed 18-Oct-17 08:36:54

Still VERY dark here in N Bucks. I can see we have had rain and there may be more to come.
An indoor day perhaps? Might persevere with “Cousins”

Gagagran Wed 18-Oct-17 08:44:39

Morning all! Damp and grey here on the south coast.

DH is off with his bike club for a 60 mile ride out over the south downs. I am going for coffee with my successor as President of our WI and handing over all the relevant "stuff". It's choir tonight and the rehearsing for our two Christmas concerts continues. It always feels we won't be ready then surprises us all when we perform well on the night!

Hope there are happy days in store for GNs sunshine

rubysong Wed 18-Oct-17 09:12:12

Morning from Cornwall.. Craft group this morning and WI this evening. In between a bit more raking leaves etc. brought down by Ophelia. The drive was covered in acorns but no real damage done. Monday was just a windy day for us.

Mapleleaf Wed 18-Oct-17 09:33:18

Good morning
The sun s shining at the moment in South Yorkshire and the wind seems to have dropped. Not sure what it is forecast to do later.

loopyloo Wed 18-Oct-17 09:47:23

You all sound as if you live in beautiful parts of the country.
Grey day here in East London.
Need to plant my tulips. Too damp to put undercoat on my shed window frames.
Have a great day, everyone.

NannyJan53 Wed 18-Oct-17 10:02:20

Good Morning from the Black Country

Quite mild here, just walked back from gym! Had an early rush of energy so though I had better make the most of it smile.

Just going to sort out some paperwork today, tidy my shoe cupboard and maybe tackle the dreaded ironing.

Have a good day everyone.