Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Sunday

(13 Posts)
cornergran Sun 12-Nov-17 08:43:34

Morning All. Pale blue sky and a few clouds scurrying along on a strong wind in our corner of Somerset. Baking the Christmas cake today, wish me luck. Will also watch the Cenotaph service and parade, not sure what else.

Pittcity Sun 12-Nov-17 08:42:25

Good morning from sunny Colchester. Into town for Remembrance Service and a bit of shopping.

Mapleleaf Sun 12-Nov-17 08:39:26

Good morning everyone.
Cold, bright and breezy here now. Will need to wrap up warm for the Remembrance Service.
Enjoy your Sunday.

Marydoll Sun 12-Nov-17 08:37:20

Good morning everyone. The sun is shining here in Glasgow.
An exciting day for us.
Unknown to her, DD's boyfriend is planning to propose to her at one of her favourite places and God has blessed them with beautiful sunshine. I hope it stays like this.
I'm off to bake celebrations cakes for them to take in to work tomorrow. I have been bursting to tell my other children all week.
She had better say "Yes!", or I'm going to be left with an awful lot of cakes.
Have a good day all.

harrigran Sun 12-Nov-17 08:32:40

Good morning, sunny and cold here in the north east. DH and I have the day to ourselves as family are not visiting., GD2 had flu vaccine during the week and has been ill in bed ever since.

ginny Sun 12-Nov-17 08:26:32

Good morning from a dry but breezes North Bucks.
Dd3. ,SIL and DGS popping in for coffee this morning and leaving the dogs with us for the day.
Must get started on a Santa sack so cutting and sewing today.

loopyloo Sun 12-Nov-17 08:11:45

Morning everyone. Beautiful soft grey and white clouds moving across blue sky here. Looks a bit cold and windy.
Hopefully will be able to get the toner cartridges to the tip this morning.
Must plant the sweat peas. Would love to get rid of the little play house and put the greenhouse there.

kittylester Sun 12-Nov-17 08:11:37

Morning all!

It's quite bright in North Leicestershire and we still have Dgds and their parents here so I think we will watch the marching and service in the village.

Roast pork etc for lunch and then the house will be ours again. grin

Gagagran Sun 12-Nov-17 08:09:47

Morning all! It's a lovely start to the day here on the south coast with clear blue sky and the sun is gaining strength. Glad it's nice for the Rememberance Day Parade my DGS is in with the scouts.

I plan to do some on-line Christmas shopping today. DH is going out with his bike club so I will be able to browse in peace. grin

Wishing peaceful days for all GNs. sunshine

Greyduster Sun 12-Nov-17 08:01:04

Morning, Nana3.

Greyduster Sun 12-Nov-17 08:00:30

Good morning, Michael, and all GNs. You’re up early today Mick. Hope you get some better weather later. The sun is up in South Yorkshire and it promises to be a bright one for us. GS has been here overnight and was very unsettled - up twice, for no good reason, but he can’t remember it this morning. I went to lie on his bed with him for a bit and then fell asleep, so I am a wreck this morning. Got to get him to football later. Have a good Sunday, folks.

Nana3 Sun 12-Nov-17 07:59:03

Good morning Mick, it's quiet this Sunday morning. The sky is blue and OH and I are are free all day. We are planning to go to the Remembrance Service in the town centre then have lunch out somewhere.
Have a good day everyone.

12Michael Sun 12-Nov-17 06:24:45

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dull ,wet and grey here in Brackley this morning, hope it brightens later.
Mick