Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Friday

(14 Posts)
loopyloo Fri 17-Nov-17 09:02:56

Car all frosted up. Took DGC and DD to school as DD s foot hurting. Now beautiful sunshine. To Pilates today.
Have a good day everyone.

harrigran Fri 17-Nov-17 08:59:20

Good morning, beautiful frosty morning.
BP clinic this afternoon, haven't a clue what BP, hoping it is stable as I have been off the meds for nearly two years.

Gagagran Fri 17-Nov-17 08:49:09

Morning all! Cold and frosty start here on the south coast but the sky is clear and blue and the sun is coming up. Looks like a nice day weather-wise.

Off to the monthly U3A meeting this morning then a quiet weekend planned. However "the best laid plans......." are very often subject to amendment chez-nous so we will see what happens!

Hope Friday is a good one for all GNs sunshine

Greyduster Fri 17-Nov-17 08:21:41

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. The sun has got his hat on today, but it is cooold!!
Nothing much planned today. We have to pick GS up from school this pm, and then he is staying overnight. I have promised him a chicken pie for his tea, so I had better get cracking this morning! Have a good day, folks!

NfkDumpling Fri 17-Nov-17 08:21:06

Morning All

A frost last night in Norfolk! All pretty and glistening white outside in the garden in the bright sunshine and clear blue sky.
Art class this morning, then back to the boat with DH to top up the petrol (it took more than we had with us yesterday) and then to friends for coffee.

ginny Fri 17-Nov-17 08:15:54

Good morning all. Cold, frosty but sunny in my corner of North Bucks.
Slimming World this morning. Then a day of bits and bobs. Think I better write up some lists for various Christmas things.

Nana3 Fri 17-Nov-17 07:50:18

Good morning, clear skies in Lancashire this morning.
I have no plans as yet.
Enjoy your day everyone.

Mapleleaf Fri 17-Nov-17 07:40:49

Good morning,
Cold and frosty here this morning.
Intend making Christmas cake today.
Enjoy your Friday, everyone. ?

Pittcity Fri 17-Nov-17 07:40:15

Good morning from a bright frosty Colchester. The temperature has plummeted.
DH is off to France to help with winter maintenance at a fishing lake. I am looking forward to a peaceful few days.

Bellasnana Fri 17-Nov-17 07:35:25

Morning all from a damp, cool Malta.

How can it be Friday already? The weeks seem to fly and I dont really achieve very much.

Have a good day everyone sunshine

kittylester Fri 17-Nov-17 07:06:37

Morning Kate - sounds like a good day!

kittylester Fri 17-Nov-17 07:05:42

Morning Mick, morning all.

North Leicestershire is a bit drippy and murky this morning. Not what I need as I'm delivering and collecting Dh on a Gin Experience which is on a farm in the middle of nowhere!

Enjoy your Fridays everyone.

NanKate Fri 17-Nov-17 07:02:13

Morning Mick and All,

Not even peeked out of the windows yet.

Having hair cut this morning, watching the tennis this afternoon and going out with two friends for supper tonight. No housework for me today ?

12Michael Fri 17-Nov-17 06:44:02

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dull and grey this morning inn Brackley usual shop , also signs of frost.
Mick