Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Monday

(15 Posts)
Mapleleaf Mon 20-Nov-17 12:39:21

Good afternoon, everyone.
Rather late posting today.
Still grey and drizzly here. Been out to coffee group this morning, but not planning to go far this afternoon.
Hope you soon start to feel better, NannyJan53.

NannyJan53 Mon 20-Nov-17 09:58:18

Good Morning all

Didn't wake up until 9.30 as still feel off colour and drained.

Today will be staying and and resting...again!!

Have a good day everyone.

annodomini Mon 20-Nov-17 09:07:42

Good morning - or not! It's gloomy and drizzly yet again in Cheshire. Blood test in an hour's time and here I am still in my PJs.

harrigran Mon 20-Nov-17 08:50:15

Good morning from a dull and wet north east. Nothing planned as DH has a GP appointment and I need to catch up on paperwork.

Greyduster Mon 20-Nov-17 08:48:24

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. It is grey, wet and cold in South Yorkshire. I woke very late this morning - the other half is still snoring! We are supposed to be carpet hunting today. Can think of a thousand things I would rather be doing! Have a good day, folks.

kittylester Mon 20-Nov-17 08:20:38

Morning all from a greyish North Leicestershire.

Late this morning as I was awake in the night and then went back to sleep and, luckily hadn't put the clock on.

A few errands in town this morning then pub lunch with old/ex volunteering colleagues.

Cheese pudding tonight following a reminder on another thread!

Nelliemoser Mon 20-Nov-17 08:05:04

Good Morning All very dark and wet looking outside my window.
Has anyone elses message screen gone funny?
I had a big update to my Firefox browser and the whole layout of this site has changed.
I seem to have been getting everything in boxes.
This was when I first logged in. It seems to have changed now.

ginny Mon 20-Nov-17 07:59:52

Good morning.
North Bucks is dull and windy.
Friends coming to stay for a couple of days so preparation to do.

Nana3 Mon 20-Nov-17 07:32:48

Good morning. Rain is forecast for Lancashire but hasn't arrived yet.
I have mum's business to deal with again today.
Have a good day everyone.

loopyloo Mon 20-Nov-17 07:30:55

Good morning everyone. I love the idea of housework plus. Does it mean pulling out furniture? I need to defrost the fridge freezer today. Haven't had the strength of character to open the curtains and have just been reading about the Scots fight against the All Blacks.

Pittcity Mon 20-Nov-17 07:28:13

Good morning from a grey, wet Colchester. Feel like hibernating but must get up and go to Walking Netball.

Gagagran Mon 20-Nov-17 07:06:14

Morning Mick, Bella and everyone!

Feels much milder here on the south coast but it's still dark so not sure what the weather looks like. For sure the daylight will be short as we are only 4 weeks until the shortest day!

Chores today and I need to make some more lists ready for the hectic events we seem to have coming up in the last month of the year. Can't manage without my lists!

Hope the day is a good one for all GNs sunshine

NfkDumpling Mon 20-Nov-17 07:02:03

Morning All

Pretty dark and dismal in Norfolk. The pavements are wet and there’s rain drops on the window panes.

Nothing booked in for today, apart from the ironing. And I need to drop a picture I’ve done into the printers for my Christmas cards.

Bellasnana Mon 20-Nov-17 06:43:25

Good morning Mick and everyone.
We have blue sky here but it is quite windy.
I'm off to the gym, hope you all have a good day sunshine

12Michael Mon 20-Nov-17 06:39:33

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark but also a wet start here in Brackley this morning, housework plus this morning.
Mick