Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Tuesday

(14 Posts)
Mapleleaf Tue 28-Nov-17 10:11:37

Good morning,
Bright, sunny and cold here today as greyduster says.
Hope all your plans for the day happen. I've got presents to wrap and cards to write over the coming days. Hope to see my friend later for a catch up.
Enjoy your day. ?

Gagagran Tue 28-Nov-17 08:53:50

Morning all! It's sunny and cold with ice on the windscreen here on the south coast.

We are giving DD a lift to the train station this morning and calling at the garden centre on the way back. I want a large poinsettia and wonder if they are in stock. There will be all sorts of Seasonal goodies in any case and a nice cup of coffee waiting in the cafe!

Hope Tuesday is a good one for all GNs sunshine

Marydoll Tue 28-Nov-17 08:43:11

Good morning all.
Cold and a little bit of sun breaking through.
Off to Lidl (avoiding the centre isle) and writing the Christmas cards, which I didn't get done yesterday.sad Also now putting three trays worth of tablet into confectionery bags. I spent ages trying to print labels for them, but I couldn't get the printer aligned. I'll just have to make do.
Have a good day all.

harrigran Tue 28-Nov-17 08:23:48

Good morning, clear and cold but rain is promised.
A day of deliveries today, furniture ordered on Sunday is arriving today, we ordered it early because it is for GD's room and is for Christmas but did not expect it to arrive in under 48 hours.

Greyduster Tue 28-Nov-17 08:18:39

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. It is brighter in South Yorkshire and dry, but very cold. DH has a second appointment with the dental hygienist this morning, poor fellow, and then when he is sufficiently recovered, we are going Christmas shopping. Well, it had to come I suppose. Have a good day, folks.

Nelliemoser Tue 28-Nov-17 08:07:17

Good Mornng All. Skies are clear here at present. Ihave a physio appointment. Don't know what good it can do.
It's not the gorgeous Eamon this time though.

Can't see what I am typng properly I have just put my eyedrops in and not yet put my glasses on.
Off to shower dress and get out.

cornergran Tue 28-Nov-17 08:00:12

Morning All. We’ve cloud in our corner of Somerset, weather forecast shows a clear sky so hoping for a nice day. Hair cut this morning then eye test. Not a fan of either but both needed. It will be worth it nfk, think of the relief when your neck is comfortable again. Hope Tuesday is kind to everyone.

Pittcity Tue 28-Nov-17 07:56:49

Good morning from a cloudy and cold Colchester. Housework, shopping and hospital visiting today.

NfkDumpling Tue 28-Nov-17 07:48:57

Morning All

A clearish sky but the sunrise implies the day won't stay nice. Bloomin' cold though.

Need to chase the tree surgeon to come and prune the walnut and sort our hedge. The sparrows may appreciate it being six foot deep but it's getting impossible to cut. Off to see our sports massage chap this afternoon. Not a comfortable massage, especially when you have a really stiff neck as I have at the moment. I think the dread of going is influencing my mood, but I will feel better for it. I will!

NanKate Tue 28-Nov-17 07:34:15

Morning Mick Kitty and All.

Dark and cold in the Thames Valley.

Will try and start writing my Christmas cards today, I said I would start these at the weekend and didn't. I wish I didn't find it such a chore. Bah humbug ?

Bellasnana Tue 28-Nov-17 07:26:08

Good morning all. Weather in Malta is cold and windy.
Hairdresser this morning, otherwise nothing planned for today.

sunshine

Nana3 Tue 28-Nov-17 07:18:31

Good morning Mick, kitty and everyone. It's dry and frosty in Lancashire.
I am busy doing paper work and need to food shop.
Hope you all have a good day.

kittylester Tue 28-Nov-17 07:07:10

Morning Mick, morning all.

It's cold, damp and dark in North Leicestershire.

Alzheimer's Course this morning then out for lunch with the lovely woman who runs the courses as she is leaving the Society. I will really miss her as we have a good rapport and I hope her successor is as nice. sad

12Michael Tue 28-Nov-17 06:35:09

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark and wet here in Brackley this morning, day out today as usual .
Mick