Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good morning Sunday - Christmas Eve

(8 Posts)
Barmeyoldbat Sun 24-Dec-17 17:48:32

I searched for the box from last year, couldn’t find them so I bought another box and hey ho I found them!

jura2 Sun 24-Dec-17 12:35:53

... and I can't find the left over Crackers from last year - spent 2 hours looking for them !?! Ah well, never mind.

jura2 Sun 24-Dec-17 12:35:03

Very bright sunshine and twinkly snow, with hoar frost (now fallen) - students arriving soon to make mince-pies, chocolate filled Christmas trees and learn about British Christmas traditions and sing Carols.

silverlining48 Sun 24-Dec-17 08:50:37

Morning on Christmas eve, its grey but dry and quite mild. Didnt even need central heating yesterday.
We are going to our daughter this afternoon returning boxing morning. Hope everyone has a happy christmas and i send greetings to those on their own, hunker down and eat too many chocs and a glass or two......

ninathenana Sun 24-Dec-17 08:42:09

It's 3 Auntiflo I'm guilty of starting one of them

Auntieflo Sun 24-Dec-17 08:39:07

Hello all, there seems to be two 'Good morning' threads today? Is it because Mick is absent? Happy Christmas to one and all.

lemongrove Sun 24-Dec-17 08:33:31

Am doing exactly the same here Mapleleaf and wish everyone a happy day ahead, and a good Christmas to come.tchsmile?

Mapleleaf Sun 24-Dec-17 08:27:50

Good morning, everyone.
A busy day ahead for many of us, I suspect. I'm just taking this moment to have a bit of quiet with a cup of tea and a quick hello to you all before all the rush begins.
It's a calm, grey morning here at the moment and feels fairly mild.
Enjoy the day. ??