Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Easter Day

(12 Posts)
NanKate Sun 01-Apr-18 17:43:22

Greyduster if you lived nearer to me you would be very welcome to join in our duck, plus a bevy or two.

Marydoll Sun 01-Apr-18 11:37:32

J52 No!! We are going to a wedding at Loch Lomond tomorrow. sad

lemongrove Sun 01-Apr-18 11:24:04

Happy Easter to all, hope you have a good and peaceful day.?

J52 Sun 01-Apr-18 10:34:08

Happy Easter! We can hope for better weather, but heavy snow predicted for Scotland, tomorrow! ☹️

Teetime Sun 01-Apr-18 10:26:52

Lovely Happy Easter Day - is April and winter has gone- lets hope for better weather now. smile

Marthajolly1 Sun 01-Apr-18 09:02:12

Good morning and Happy Easter to all. Quiet day for us. Egg rolling days are over. Beautiful day along The Forth but cold. Might sand down the bathroom door before the new floor goes down. Duck for dinner here too for just the 2 of us.

Mapleleaf Sun 01-Apr-18 08:28:54

Good morning from a wet and grey South Yorkshire.
A very happy Easter to you all.?
Roast lamb and all the trimmings for us today. Church first, though.
Enjoy this special day. ?

farview Sun 01-Apr-18 08:03:54

Happy Easter to you all x

NannyJan53 Sun 01-Apr-18 07:55:09

Good Morning and a happy Easter to you all

Bright and sunny at the moment here in the Black Country.

Had a lovely night out yesterday at a Soul and Motown Night with friends. My Partner couldn't go as confined to barracks but he insisted I went. Didn't stay too late though.

Today is another day for him stuck indoors with his head down, so it's a quiet Easter for us. Roast lamb for dinner!

Have a lovely day all.

Greyduster Sun 01-Apr-18 07:32:28

Nothing wrong with a back up thread, NanKate! A very happy Easter to you, and save me some duck! Yum!

NanKate Sun 01-Apr-18 07:19:46

I’m too late another thread already started please move to the other one. Thanks.

NanKate Sun 01-Apr-18 07:18:31

Hello to Mick on hols and to everyone else.

A very Happy Easter from a cool and cloudy South Bucks.

Duck with orange sauce for us today. Yum,