Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Saturday

(17 Posts)
stevierichards1954 Sat 02-Jun-18 15:22:00

Afternoon. Sunny here in west mids
In need of a wine. Been long day out with son and gf one f his mates
Great to go out and bit of girly shopping. Got some nice things for change but am I getting old or not fit lol

Auntieflo Sat 02-Jun-18 10:08:58

Good morning one and all. We are going to attempt our town this morning. Road works and regeneration have been ongoing for months. In their wisdom, the town centre has been isolated, from last night, until Sunday morning. Thus is to facilitate more road works, and would you believe it a Concert and Arts Fest. ???. Plus the gates at the level crossing were damaged and out of action earlier. Don't know if they have been fixed yet. I despair.

Panache Sat 02-Jun-18 09:42:51

`Morning all,a lovely sunny day here in West Wales.

Needing my rest it seems, so its just a quickie visit today.......take care and enjoy your weekend.

gillybob Sat 02-Jun-18 08:53:48

Good morning all. It’s a bit grey but very warm and humid here on the Scottish Borders this morning where I’m still lazing about in my PJ’s drinking tea .

Hope you have a good Saturday everyone .

Pittcity Sat 02-Jun-18 08:52:20

Good morning from a grey,muggy Colchester. Another humid day after overnight rain.
Supermarket shop and laundry today.

Greyduster Sat 02-Jun-18 08:46:26

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. Greyish in South Yorkshire. I am informed by the resident weather forecaster hmm that we could get a shower. Food shopping and not a lot else on the cards today, after a very hot sweaty walk yesterday. We are supposed to be taking DD out for a meal this evening, but she is still to let us know where she would like to go, so it’s a case of ‘watch this space’! Have a good day, folks.

ninathenana Sat 02-Jun-18 08:38:59

Morning all.

Grey start in Kent but it's already warm and we are promised sunshine later.
Exciting morning for me doing some housework.
Enjoy your meal kitty Italian is my favourite. I hope everyone else has a good day.

Anniebach Sat 02-Jun-18 08:24:55

Good morning all x

Nana3 Sat 02-Jun-18 08:16:58

Good morning. There was a thunderstorm yesterday evening, our walk on the Fylde coast was sunny though. It's grey at the moment but hopefully will improve.
Buon apetito kitty.
Have a good day everyone.

silverlining48 Sat 02-Jun-18 08:10:12

Good morning everyone. A bit grey again but maybe the sun may peep out later as it did yesterday. Here’s to a happy peaceful day for us all.

Marydoll Sat 02-Jun-18 08:03:31

Good morning all.
Very muggy here in Glasgow. The promised thunder storm didn't materialise yesterday. I felt very silly walking about in the hot sunshine with a big brolly!
Catching up on the supermarket shopping and I need to look for tubs to repot my dwarf pear and cherry trees. When I say "I need", it's the royal "we", DH will do it,
Enjoy your Saturday, everyone.

kittylester Sat 02-Jun-18 07:24:44

Good morning all from North Leicestershire where it is very muggy and greyish. I too wish is would sort itself out Mick!

Lots of bitting and bobbing today and then an Italian meal out with my brother and sil.

travelsafar Sat 02-Jun-18 07:24:40

Cloudy, grey and a bit chilly here this morning, I didnt have to water the hanging baskets after the torrential rain yesterday evening. Hoping it brightens up as I'm off to a Spring Fair at one of the local churches this morning, then bowling this afternoon. Have a great day everyone whatever you are doing.

cornergran Sat 02-Jun-18 07:08:36

Morning All. Light cloud over our corner of Somerset. Plan to venture out for a couple of hours before engaging with ‘stuff’ left over from yesterday. Cake sounds good gaga. Hope Saturday is kind to everyone.

Gagagran Sat 02-Jun-18 06:57:01

Morning Mick and everyone

It looks like a nice day in store here on the south coast and it is fresher and brighter already with no rain in the forecast.

DH is off out with his bike club and I have an afternoon tea at a friend's in aid of the RNLI so I need to make a cake for her cake stall this morning. Probably a lemon drizzle.

Have a good day folks! sunshine

MawBroon Sat 02-Jun-18 06:56:23

Good morning Mick and those still abed.
Looking a bit grey here, but hey I was wrong about yesterday (turned out ? ) so who knows?
Wishing you all a pleasant day!

12Michael Sat 02-Jun-18 06:21:31

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dull, grey and dry this morning in Brackley , wish this episode of weather would get back to normal , with nice breathable air.
Mick