Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good morning Saturday to all

(14 Posts)
stevierichards1954 Sat 16-Jun-18 12:31:45

I used to have a small silky one
But over years it got smaller as I got bigger lol

gillybob Sat 16-Jun-18 11:57:20

Oh you can’t beat a nice cool nightie stevie . I try to avoid the silky numbers as DH tends to think it’s his lucky night if I wear one of those . grin

I’ve been known to do the house from top to bottom in my bra and knickers but not these days . I would scare myself to death if I past a mirror .

stevierichards1954 Sat 16-Jun-18 11:45:21

Not owned a nightie in 20 years lemon Lol. Girly shorts vest top or gown when out of bed if not alone tho did the garage in pants. Kept garage door closed and access via kitchen and garden
Back home now to clean garden. In a little more clothing.
Little less allo allo more good grief if I dressed same as earlier lol

lemongrove Sat 16-Jun-18 08:49:56

X posts gilly grin

lemongrove Sat 16-Jun-18 08:49:10

Morning to all.☀️?
What an early bird you are stevie and such early morning energy! grin
I am sat groggily on a sofa sipping a mug of earl grey and only at the thinking stage of what to do today.Normally we are up earlier, but had a late night out with friends.
It seems there has been a shower as the garden looks wet, so no need to water pots for a change.
Have a good weekend everyone.

gillybob Sat 16-Jun-18 08:47:42

Jeez you’re a clever clogs stevie I’m still sittin’ in me nightie drinking tea (it is Saturday after all and I’ve had a horrible week) .

I loved ‘allo ‘allo too. “I shall say zees only once” can’t type in broken French/English grin

stevierichards1954 Sat 16-Jun-18 08:43:02

My hubby loved allo allo. Think it wss the stockings Lol
Garage sorted and found dome stuff I forgot I had. Now dressed showered off to town meet up with son for coffee

merlotgran Sat 16-Jun-18 08:36:29

No, aggie It was a joke. I used to watch 'Allo Allo' back in the eighties. hmm

Never mind.

aggie Sat 16-Jun-18 08:34:57

Oh dear it is a wet miserable morning here , hope that is a typo Merlot ?

merlotgran Sat 16-Jun-18 08:29:43

God Moaning, Everyone.

Cloudy and windy on the fens but will be off to the garden centre later so hopefully things will brighten up.

JustALaugh Sat 16-Jun-18 07:42:23

Hello all,

It's a grey morning here. I'm fetching my grandchildren later, going to take them into town for lunch and a look around the shops, then this evening (after they have gone home), I'm going to see a group play at a nearby pub.

gillybob Sat 16-Jun-18 07:36:09

Good morning Stevie , kitty and everyone.

I no longer have a garage which means I can’t stash all the rubbish that garages seem to attract. Good luck sorting Stevie.

Enjoy your weekend .

kittylester Sat 16-Jun-18 07:19:38

Good morning Stevie - you are up early.

Please come and sort out our garage when you've done yours.

stevierichards1954 Sat 16-Jun-18 06:11:54

Hello good morning to all
A fun day sorting garage then in town at 9 before relaxing weekend.
Sobering Saturday after a freaky Friday of debate