Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Sunday

(7 Posts)
Rufus2 Sun 17-Jun-18 03:17:24

G'Day Boss and all earlybirds.
Woken at 7..00am by rain/hail lashing at the bedroom window (this is Melbourne, would you believe!) had to visit you know where, back to bed with another blanket on top of the doona.! Sunrise is 7.'30, so no point in staying up. sad
It's now mid-day and lo and behold! the sun has actually risen. So have my spirits; No. not the liquid sort, although that's a thought, could warm the cockles of my heart grin

Good Health and have a good day.

BlueBelle Sun 17-Jun-18 05:13:24

Good morning Rufus I was up at 3.45 my grandson was staying over last night he does a weekend job and has to start at 5, so cooked him brekkie, seen him off on his cycle and back to bed for an hour Sunrise is about 4.30am at the moment
Have a great day

gillybob Sun 17-Jun-18 07:56:28

Good morning Rufus

It’s barely getting dark here at all on the NE coast . The longest day soon.

I have a very busy day ahead then it’s back to the evil place tomorrow. I do hate Sunday nights with the feeling of dread for the next day......

I must make the most of today . Happy Sunday to you.

Mapleleaf Sun 17-Jun-18 09:26:53

Morning.

stevierichards1954 Sun 17-Jun-18 11:08:20

Good morning all
Dull but warm in west mids
Cooking later after walk over the hills

And noticed two good morning sundays with the same title.

MawBroon Sun 17-Jun-18 11:14:02

gringrin

NfkDumpling Sun 17-Jun-18 12:43:45

Rufus - sorry I misspelt you yesterday. Perhaps you should be Good Afternoon, since you get there so far before us!