Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

**In association with the Jo Cox Commission on Loneliness along with partner organisations: Age UK, Alzheimer’s Society, the British Red Cross, The Campaign to End Loneliness, the Eden Project, The Silver Line, Independent Age and Royal Voluntary Service.**

jo cox loneliness

Good morning tuesday

(7 Posts)
stevierichards1954 Tue 19-Jun-18 05:04:42

Hello one and all
Back in blighty after a day in France
Today back to real life, shopping, chores, and some of the front garden

gillybob Tue 19-Jun-18 06:28:02

Good morning Stevie and everyone. Another early bird !

Glad to hear your back safe and sound after your trip to France. Hope you had an enjoyable trip. It’s school run and work for me today so nothing exciting. Very warm over night and a lovely bright start too her on the NE coast. sunshine Might get my washing on the line before heading off.

Enjoy your day everyone.

ninathenana Tue 19-Jun-18 07:34:25

Good morning

Who killed GN ?
Have had to go round the houses and through the back alley to post this.
It's a grey day all round here in Kent.

I hope the sun is shining where you are and you have a good day.

stevierichards1954 Tue 19-Jun-18 08:00:57

France was a quick jaunt really. Friend had to deliver some stuff to dunkirke and did I want to tag along.
Was a day out lol

merlotgran Tue 19-Jun-18 08:16:55

Morning all from the fens.

Going to be a hot day in the garden.

stevierichards1954 Tue 19-Jun-18 13:20:23

Overcast muggy day in west mids in garden

Off to town again. I know how to live!!!

MawBroon Tue 19-Jun-18 14:12:38

This had dropped off the bottom of the “Active threads” page. Why revive it?