Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Barking

(4 Posts)
Addie Sat 11-May-19 05:06:02

Why do people allow their dogs to bark all day, when they are in their living room watching television.

Addie Sat 11-May-19 05:08:25

Hi every one. I am new here so I feel like a child on their very first date a school. Even through it was a long time ago, I went to school.

BradfordLass72 Sat 11-May-19 05:58:33

Hi Addie and welcome,

A dog has a very limited number of ways it can show its distress, joy or need and its main one is barking.

I have no idea why the moronic owners ignore these signals; maybe the TV put them into a kind of stupor?

Regular calls to the Noise or Animal Control section of your local Council will alert them to your distress and the dog's.

sodapop Sat 11-May-19 08:57:48

Because they don't care about their dog Addie. Why do people have pets just to ignore them, BradfordLass is right.