You probably can’t win, faced with the prospect myself I would say OK but the children WILL behave properly, then make sure the parents arrange activities to keep them occupied. I’m still up for challenges and after raising 4 sons of my own I could still handle it, maybe I would end up as Grumpy Granny, my house my rules!.
Gransnet forums
Gransnet cafe
Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »

