Good morning. I will become a new grandparent in August . My son and daughter in law are expecting . They have been trying for 2 years after 2 miscarriages and then IUI (unsuccessful) and then IVF which produced one egg and a successful transplant . For anyone familiar with all of this is was a long and terrifying journey but this pregnancy seems to be going in the right direction. We are supportive and loving parents always and look forward to a beautiful birth for them . I am an American woman and this site seems to be British so I’m hoping to be welcomed here. Btw I love the Brits and “Call the Midwife “ is my favorite show. I watched every show in tears watching all the births and stories hoping one day my Allison would have this experience and it looks like it is coming to fruition . I look forward to meeting women on this site and chatting and hearing all the stories. Thanks for listening . Bonnie?
Gransnet forums
Gransnet cafe
Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »


