Hi everyone, I couldn't find the new member introduction area so thought I'd pop into the cafe & say Hi.
I'll reveal more about myself as time goes on. I've never been part of an online forum so please be patient with me as I try to navigate my way around. I'm a friendly sort & love to contribute & help out where I can so hopefully I will fit in ๐
Gransnet forums
Gransnet cafe
Welcome to the *Gransnet Cafรฉ. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »

