Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Cafรฉ. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Just joined ๐Ÿ‘

(7 Posts)
Penniejane Wed 26-Apr-23 20:07:19

Hi everyone, I couldn't find the new member introduction area so thought I'd pop into the cafe & say Hi.
I'll reveal more about myself as time goes on. I've never been part of an online forum so please be patient with me as I try to navigate my way around. I'm a friendly sort & love to contribute & help out where I can so hopefully I will fit in ๐Ÿ˜Š

Greenfinch Wed 26-Apr-23 20:35:29

Welcome Penniejane. You sound like the kind of person who will enjoy Gransnet. You may like to join the Good Morning thread and say where you are from and how you will spend your day.

MiniMoon Wed 26-Apr-23 20:40:43

Welcome Penniejane. I've been a member for several years and have found Gransnet a really supportive and friendly online community. I tend to steer clear of the politics threads, but love joining in with some of the games. Have fun. smile

Penniejane Wed 26-Apr-23 20:41:21

Thank you, I will. I'm still working, self employed with DH & do nursery & school runs twice a week so kept busy. I'll probably read for a while just to get used to how it all works ๐Ÿ‘

Penniejane Wed 26-Apr-23 20:41:56

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

Penniejane Wed 26-Apr-23 20:47:34

Before I go tonight I'd like to say I'm the type that will hate to miss a reply, especially if its a question ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธso if I do apologies in advance cause I know I will๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

ixion Wed 26-Apr-23 21:09:05

At the top of each thread is a orange rectangular box 'Watch this thread'.
By tapping on this, any thread you are wanting to keep an eye on will be listed under the option 'Watching'. (Third category under the Heading Gransnet forums).