Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Hi, I've joined today!

(11 Posts)
Carolana Sat 17-Feb-24 15:09:01

Hi all, I'm new here, just now joined. A grandma of 3. Looking forward to some good chats 🤗🦋

keepingquiet Sat 17-Feb-24 15:12:06

Hi and welcome Carolana.

I come and go on this site- at the moment I'm coming but may go again soon!

I find it good fro specific advice and info, but some of the threads become very long. Some people come here for chats though, so dive in!

Carolana Sat 17-Feb-24 15:21:32

Thanks for the welcome keepingquiet. Yes, will be nice to call in to join in some chat from time to time 😊

kittylester Sat 17-Feb-24 15:41:55

Soop's kitchen is great for chat. And the Good Morning thread, while not chatty as such, if full of chat about people's day ahead.

Welcome and enjoy!

Bellanonna Sat 17-Feb-24 15:45:01

Welcome Carolana. I’m sure you’ve had a look through some of the threads. There is a daily thread called Good Morning and there you will come across a variety of posters. It’s always good-humoured.

Meanwhile maybe tell us a bit about yourself. Are you in the U.K.? What interests you? I see you have 3 grandchildren as I do and I’m sure that takes up some of your time.

Looking forward to seeing you again!

Carolana Sat 17-Feb-24 15:54:24

Thank you kittylester and Bellanonna. I will take a look at the chat boards you mention. Yes I'm in Lancashire UK, and will write more about my own interests once I've become more familiar with the site.
🤗

AGAA4 Sat 17-Feb-24 15:57:34

Welcome Carolina. There is something for everyone on Gransnet.

BlueBelle Sat 17-Feb-24 15:59:22

Hi Carolana welcome there’s a bit of everything here and like life you ll met rich and poor, shy and opinionated, and a whole rich mix of people and topics
Enjoy your stayx

Shelflife Sat 17-Feb-24 16:02:02

Welcome Carolana!

Carolana Sat 17-Feb-24 16:40:03

AGGAA4, BlueBelle and Shelflife, thankyou for the welcomes. Great! Looking forward to more exploring 👍

Jaxjacky Sat 17-Feb-24 17:34:47

Welcome Carolana