Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Scarf.

(7 Posts)
Spuddy Thu 29-Feb-24 10:53:59

I ordered this gorgeous Rainbow Sparkle Cat Scarf from thecatgallery.co.uk on the 26th February and it arrived on the 29th! £12.00 well spent. Now I'm after the black version!

Aldom Thu 29-Feb-24 10:57:46

Did you intend to put up a photo of your scarf? smile

keepingquiet Thu 29-Feb-24 11:27:14

I'm using my imagination and certainly not clicking on the link!

Is it like a fox fur I wonder, wouldn't want to wear a dead cat around my neck ...

Astitchintime Thu 29-Feb-24 11:33:15

Curiosity got the better of me I'm afraid.......and I did click on the link..........now I wish I actually liked cats!
Take a look keepingquiet, there's some really lovely things on it, and all cat themed.
I even found Spuddys scarf - well I think I did - and it looks lovely.

fancythat Thu 29-Feb-24 11:35:46

Spuddy, with your links, can you say you are a regular poster please?
You have been reported as spam previously.

Unless you are spam. But I presume not.

Gillycats Thu 29-Feb-24 12:54:50

Gosh it’s lovely! The Cat Gallery is a great place to look for presents for cat lovers.

Aldom Thu 29-Feb-24 14:22:04

Fancythat Spuddy is a fairly recent regular poster. I've not opened the link though. Nothing to do with the link being supplied by OP. smile Just wary of links when they are unfamiliar.