I often wonder about the things we don't see. My daughter worked as a waitron in a cafe when she was in high school - and came home after the first day, couldn't wait to tell us, "Guess what, if people don't eat the garnish ( of lettuce and tomato) it gets transferred to the next plate".
Since then when I eat out and I see garnish that looks slightly wilted, I always think of that.
I don't wash chicken! Or meat! My family never get ill from food poisoning! I do wash my hands especially after I've been on the bus or the tube or to the loo! But I have been known to wipe my hands on my clothes e.g. when out hiking and settle down to a sandwich! 
NEW - "New Limerick Thread II 2016" (following New Limerick Thread
Do You Have Any Strange Memories?


Better use of the bleach is to swab down the area you've been unwrapping the chicken in.


