So ok, I know that this is currently being discussed in another thread but I wanted to ask generally about people's experiences of it as I've been told today that I need one.
My bowel screening test a year ago was clear but I've had symptoms recently which need investigating and naturally I am anxious - about the procedure and the results. I've been told I will have sedation but how do they know it'll be enough? I've read that some people have said their sedation didn't work that well, but then I was stupid enough to look at some of the scaremongering forums and I know that's not the true picture. Any reassurance or advice welcome - including the preparatory clear-out! Do you need a special diet beforehand or just the laxatives? And are you told the results straight away?
This sounds awful … Elderly lady euthanised against her will in Canada
Hegseth wants to livestream execution !


