Bl**dy h*ll! My own fault I know, but with trailing up and down to London every day except Friday last week, oh and yesterday for his "gastroscopy and colonoscopy", plus A&E on Friday evening, I forgot to check the time of my physio appointment today. I had 2pm n the back of my mind but was too tired to check texts from the Health Centre last night, and yes, it was 9 this morning
I rang, grovelled, apologised etc etc but they have a DNA(does not attend) policy so I don't get offered an alternative, but am discharged and will have to go back via the doctor. I do know missed appointments cost the NHS billions so please nobody preach but the last 10 days the very last thing on my mind was anything to do with myself. So I will order repeat prescriptions of Naproxen, try to get an appointment this millennium and write it it letters 6 feet high all round the house. Just hope DH isn't in the middle of one of his crises when it eventually comes round. 
Find the cheapest petrol in your area
What's next for Meghan and Harry?




