I've a long standing friendship with a friend who confided in me once DH had retired to bed.
She has become a door mat - by trying to please her husband. She has no self confidence, or self anything. That evaporated over 40+ years. She won't tell their girls. She believes the result will be divisive. She's isolated as no one visits, except his friend. 
I advised
1. Stop acting (like a puppy) by* trying to please*.
2. Stop becoming a *Bottomless Pit*by ignoring the "elephant in the room". It will get worse 
The way I've written the above sounds cold. It has to be a précis.^ I
can't divulge more^.
Before she drove of, I suggested she ask her Doc for anti depressants and counselling. Also said to contact Citizens Advice and possibly the/her local vicar.
Bearing in mind her present state, what would you dare to do?
{sad]
Thank you for read this,
Please respond.
Good Morning Sunday 11th October 2026
Do You Have Any Strange Memories?
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.



