Gransnet forums

Health

Corns problems! Now I have a cream that really helps and do not know where I can buy it back Please need some help.

(3 Posts)
panomprai Fri 03-Aug-18 13:59:22

hello, I am Panomprai (Philippines)
I had 1 small corns inside of my small toe, for more than 6 years, the beast was every two months painful to feel, I was constantly by the chriopodists and have probably tried every cream I've seen. My best girl friend brought me a cream from germany, exactly 10 days I have used the cream, and the beast is gone, now already 8 months. I gave it to a friend who had a similar problem, When talking on the phone she told me that her corns gone and she also got away with her plantar wart, I didn't know that because the description was in German, now I have nothing left for myself. That is written on the box: Haben auch Sie Probleme mit Hornhaut,Hühneraugen oder Dornwarzen?
Seit über 80 Jahren Meiozon® Schälkur!
I still have the description with the german address but that is very long and can anyway no one understand.
I can't find this unique product anywhere, can someone tell me where I can order it in UK.
I say thank you in advance.

Scribbles Fri 03-Aug-18 14:52:56

Hi, Panomprai. Google is your friend.
This product is no longer available in Europe but can only be obtained from Thailand. See www.schnabel-group.de.rs/meiozon-schaelkur

That site isn't very helpful with contact details for their Thailand operation but address, phone, etc are shown at schnabel.en.ecplaza.net
Hope this helps.

panomprai Wed 08-Aug-18 18:28:09

I thought there would be more here in the forum for one of need help needs care,but I was lucky enough to meet the right one,once again many thanks Scribbles,I get my goods,I wish all the others good luck with ther problems,I only say if you want to do something good for your feet,looks at ebay meiozon,and buy it.Best regards Panomprai