Gransnet forums

Health

Exercise videos of the day

(28 Posts)
NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 14-May-20 09:42:38

Hi all,

Rather than having separate threads, we thought it would be handier if we had one thread where we posted which exercise video we're doing today and you can let us know how you get on. grin

Today we're doing...Move It Or Lose It's keeping active at home workout. You'll be able to find the link which will take you straight to the video at the top of THIS PAGE at 10am.

We hope you enjoy! flowers

Clairefontaine Sun 28-Jun-20 11:36:09

Though I rarely post, I did want to thank you, Gransnet, for introducing me to the “Lively 30 minute Zumba”. It supplements my daily online Pilates with my original gym teacher and helps replace the lively Zumba and Dance moves I used to do in the gym. Now if only all this daily movement and long walks would help me shed the weight I have put on during lockdown.......

qulityketodiet Sun 19-Jul-20 07:14:03

Morning all,
A quality diet is very important for everyone. But a lot of people do not know about it. They do not know the diet their body needs to be functioning properly. Besides that, some people like to shed extra kilos from their bodies . But they do not know the proper way to do so.
For more tips click: qualityketodiet.com/keto-diet/