Gransnet forums

Health

Short-term memory......?‍♀️

(112 Posts)
Shinamae Sun 28-Mar-21 23:54:38

I am only 68 but my short-term memory is terrible, ask me what happened 30 years ago and I can probably tell you,ask me what happened two days ago and I won’t have a clue.... in fact it’s even worse than that because sometimes I can’t remember what I’ve done in the morning by the time the evening comes....

Shinamae Wed 07-Apr-21 09:11:33

nadateturbe

Shinamae sorry I don't understand your comment.

Sorry, I don’t understand what you don’t understand...?‍♀️??

nadateturbe Wed 07-Apr-21 09:37:19

I would cheerfully join it too (Shh...don't tell my OH)

nadateturbe Wed 07-Apr-21 09:40:50

Shinamae
The characters at the end?

Shinamae Wed 07-Apr-21 09:48:37

Ahhh I don’t know what you’re seeing but I think I just put on some faces, maybe it’s not coming up for you to see?....?‍♀️.. have just put up a shrugging lady on this, can you see that?

Shinamae Wed 07-Apr-21 09:50:15

welbeck

i was making a rather cheeky, meant to be good-humoured, slightly risque, observation.
but it hasn't flown. probably just as well.

Wellbeck there was no problem with your comment.....?

nadateturbe Wed 07-Apr-21 11:21:07

Shinamae Can't see it for some reason.
I thought it funny that there were no replies to your suggestion. My husband just asked what I'm doing and I told him You wouldn't want to know grin

Shinamae Wed 07-Apr-21 13:47:57

nadateturbe

Shinamae Can't see it for some reason.
I thought it funny that there were no replies to your suggestion. My husband just asked what I'm doing and I told him You wouldn't want to know grin

I have just started a celibate thread!!

welbeck Wed 07-Apr-21 17:27:03

all i see is a series of oblong boxes, standing on end, at end of shinamae's comments.
probably due to inferior equipment.
sounds like a max miller line.
i liked him, never offensive, just very creative and entertaining; he would look askance at the audience, as if shocked at their dirty minds.
i'll go and take a look at celibacy.
i say, nothing to do with the terrorist fringe of incel groups, i hope.

Shinamae Wed 07-Apr-21 20:33:02

Ahhhh not sure why that is...never mind...see you on Celibacy Wellbeck!!

Shinamae Tue 28-Sep-21 23:11:46

It’s an old thread I know but rather than start a new one.…. It is getting worse by the day but a colleague and I at work were discussing people on television from the 60s and I could name loads of them and the programs they were in like Charlie Drake in “The Worker’ and “My name’s Harry Worth” also the children’s programs like picture book with Patricia Driscoll, how the hell can I remember all that and not remember what I did the day before yesterday or even yesterday sometimes? ?‍♀️

Shinamae Fri 01-Oct-21 09:57:36

Just changed my bed and put the old bedding on to wash, turned the washing machine on,went upstairs,when I came down again I realised the washing was still on top of the machine ?‍♀️?‍♀️