Gransnet forums

Health

Difficulty with myvwaterworks

(34 Posts)
travelsafar Thu 17-Jun-21 08:48:25

Go to A&E it sounds like either an infection or blockage. You definitely need to be seen by a medical person by the sound of it.

Franbern Thu 17-Jun-21 08:32:22

Does your GP surgery use 'askmygp'? If it does, then you can post your problems on that, and a Doctor will contact you later in the day. Probably you have an UTI - but you do need to take a sample of your urine in a small container which has been firstly washed out with boiling water. Only when that has been tested at the lab, can something approaching a proper diagnosis be given.

Nannytopsy Thu 17-Jun-21 08:30:03

Total inability to urinated may suggest a blockage and should be dealt with quickly.

Mattsmum2 Thu 17-Jun-21 08:29:59

Oh no, horrible. Have you tried a cystitis over the counter relief until you can get to see a dr? Sounds like an infection so you probably need antibiotics, but I’m no dr so best to check. Good luck x

BladeAnnie Thu 17-Jun-21 08:29:56

Goodness - it sounds like you need to see someone ASAP. Perhaps ring 111?

FannyCornforth Thu 17-Jun-21 08:27:17

Gosh, your GP surgery sounds awful.
I do hope that you feel better soon; its a horrible thing to have.
I should think that you need antibiotics. All the best

Marydoll Thu 17-Jun-21 08:25:42

Phone NHS 24 and say you can get an appointment. They will offer advice and contact your GP for you, if they think it's necessary.. I hope you feel better soon.

Nannytopsy Thu 17-Jun-21 08:24:43

If you can’t get in touch with your GP, then perhaps a visit to A&E might be your answer.

Sparkling Thu 17-Jun-21 08:21:51

I have had problems passing water, I feel as if I want to then nothing happens, at times it has been very painful, I cut out all caffeine, spicy food and acid food. Last night my stomach swelled so much, I kept drinking water, all night just small amounts. Trying to get in touch with my doctor is hopeless, now waiting, 50 in queue. Last time hung on 40 and cut off.