Hi there ,I'm in a bit if a state . I had my first mammogram 2 weeks ago and received a letter on Wednesday to say results are unclear and need more tests. I called the breast screening centre and asked why I have to come back . She said that there is a area they want to look at . Well I'm in a absolute state . Can't eat can't sleep. My appointment is on Monday. I don't feel any lumps or anything . I'm just so scared . The lady did say it could be absolutely nothing and it's common to get called back especially with the first one . Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen?
Yes I know it is early but....
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.



