Hi all. I had a stupid accident a month ago and cut my leg when I was doing too many things at once and walked into my coal bucket.
Had it cleaned and dressed at A & E and after a couple of weeks and a change of dressing it seemed to be scabbed over and healing.
I went to the local surgery nurse as I was worried about it pulling apart during movement and they’ve dressed it a couple of times.. last week the nurse said it was healing nicely.
I’ve been this am again and now apparently it’s an ulcer! It looked 100% worse than last week. I’ve got to have a Doppler and possible compression stocking.
I’m 64 and lucky to have never been ill or in hospital (apart from childbirth and having my tonsils out) but this has really thrown me completely.
How could it go from being dry and pretty well scabbed to an ulcer that might be there for months? Why do they seal wounds completely now.. that’s totally new idea for me.
I do realise that many many people have much worse and more urgent problems but I’m flummoxed.
Thank you for reading.
Yes I know it is early but....
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.



