Hello Ladies
I am so upset. An awful thing happened today.
I have experienced toothache, along three of my top front teeth, for around 3 weeks.
Attended the Dentist on 15th December .
He organized an X Ray, and could not see anything wrong.
Nothing obviously wrong with the teeth either.
He said it was likely Tooth Concussion, and the pain would settle down in a week or so.
I was delighted.....but the toothache did not settle and culminated with this Tooth Fracture.
The tooth fell out encased by the Crown.
I don't know what to do.
Please help if you can.
Thank you, if you read this.
Agnieszka xxx
Yes I know it is early but....
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.



