I remember after a surgical operation waking up and needing the loo when I was still pretty groggy. I had a male nurse who took me and heped me, though left me once I was safely in place. He was so kind I didn't really feel embarassed despite being young and single at the time. I realise not all women would feel the same, but I felt he had obviously chosen the right career as he was so kind and made me feel completely at ease.
I later saw him in the hospital canteen at another hospital where I worked. I was tempted to thank him but assumed he wouldn't remember me so I didn't but I still remember him after all these years.
What medicine do you remember always having in your childhood medicine cabinet?
Cat among the Pigeons? Not quite. (a light hearted post)
Mother put on child abuse register for letting her 5 year old go for a walk!
Are terrorist causes ever right?
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄
