Am presently in bed with the flu. Started Saturday with temp of 39.5. Vomiting and chills. Family in Brighton have just come die with and we were their weds/Thurs.
I exactly same as last year when I succumbed to the flu at the same time of year. Both years have had the jab, doesn’t seem to work on me, though thankfully my OH is ok so far. I didn’t get the flu for donkeys years but now this is twice in as many years. I know I see the GCs a lot but other grandparents my age don’t seem so feeble when it comes to the flu.
Has anyone else experienced this and do you think I might need something to help fight it from the GP??
I know I am feeling sorry for myself when people suffer much worse things on here but it does feel awful.
Waitrose has stopped providing bags for loose veg.
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄


