Evryone has their own recommendations, and you can find articles online to back most of them up! For instance, I saw NotSpaghetti’s article saying the Skin So Soft worked, but Which’s tests said it didn’t! It does seem that the more Deet is in a repellant, the more protection you get, but I guess you just keep trying until you find something that works for you.
For Greek holidays, I always find Mosquito Milk from Amazon or Chemist Direct works really well, but I’ve met people in Greece who start with B12, garlic capsules, and anti histamine tablets two weeks before they go, then lemon shower gel, Skin So Soft, and Boots After Sun with repellant! Who knows what ( if anything) is working. Of course, maybe some people just don’t react to the bites. Trial and error, I suspect.
Waitrose has stopped providing bags for loose veg.
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄
