I have a few itchy , sore spots around my eyelid and my eyelid is red and puffy.I had presumed I had been bitten by a bug. I have just been to see the pharmacist ( couldn't get a GP appointment) . She has said it may be shingles ! Apparently you can get shingles near there eye! And, after googling it, it does seem possible. I will insist on seeing a GP tomorrow. But, what I want some thoughts on are the two problems. Next weekend ( 10 days away) my DH and I are supposed to be taking our eldest grandchildren to Legoland, Denmark for a few days. What should I do? Also we look after another grandchild ( different parents) one day a week, including a sleepover. Her mum ( my DiL) is 7.5 months pregnant and her dad ( my DS) is working away. Again , any advice. I will obviously ask the GP these questions tomorrow, but wondered what your thoughts are.
Not wanting to pick up 10 month old granddaughter
Anyone else getting more scam messages lately?
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄
