Gransnet forums

Style & beauty

Polar Hair Shampoo - amazing!

(8 Posts)
Elless Sun 11-Oct-26 09:41:26

I have to share my latest find. I cannot believe how good it is - it is a shampoo that colours the hair, lasts about 6 weeks but surprisingly doesn't colour your hands or skin when you apply it. I have used it twice now in the light brown and unlike anything else I've tried it actually colours your roots. It is normally (a pricey) £40 is but I managed to get a bottle off eBay for £10. It is that good I am prepared to pay £40 now after trying it. Loads of before and after pics and videos online.

polarhaircare.com/

Cressy Sun 11-Oct-26 10:04:34

Reported

OldFrill Sun 11-Oct-26 10:43:40

Isn't Elless a known gransnetter?

Elless Sun 11-Oct-26 10:46:48

Cressy my post is genuine, I am just really excited about my new 'find' 😂

Cossy Sun 11-Oct-26 10:52:35

Elless

Cressy my post is genuine, I am just really excited about my new 'find' 😂

It sounds just the ticket!

petra Sun 11-Oct-26 10:52:58

Elless
There are some videos that say it does stain the hands.
Do you find this ?

Cossy Sun 11-Oct-26 10:53:13

How many washes out of a bottle or is it just one?

Elless Sun 11-Oct-26 11:05:29

Not sure how many washes you get out of the bottle, it's a big bottle but you have to put it on dry hair so you do use quite a lot. I've used mine twice (probably using about 16-20 pumps) and it is still really full.
I haven't had any staining, it does change colour but the water runs clear(ish) when you rinse it out. I use light brown but the darker colours may be different.