I am 73 and had a UTI last year after a long journey during the very hot spell in June. I am suffering one now after driving at the weekend for about 3 hours. I thought I was wearing baggy enough trousers to not 'overheat' - it will be a dress next time I travel!
I have always worn cotton pants though some are 95%cotton and 5%elastene but the cotton gussets are really too small
Does anyone know of 100% cotton knickers with a reasonably sized gusset? I'm a 14. so pretty average size.
Waitrose has stopped providing bags for loose veg.
No good reason still to vote Tory
Would you make the deal? Let’s talk about Dorian Gray.
What's next for Meghan and Harry?
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.



Lathyrus 3 which can foster infection. Cotton absorbs moisture better than other fabrics so helps reduce the risk of infection, so I have been advised.