I had a nasty fall almost two weeks ago.When I have had falls before I have taken the above but saw a warning about not taking them if you have had a bleeding ulcer. I had a very large bleeding hiatus hernia discovered in January which took 6 weeks of very high doses of Omeprazole to heal. So having had them for a short time I now realise I can’t take them so keeping to ice and voltorol. Can anyone suggest anything else? I am 84 and do not want to go to a physiotherapist. If I contact the doctor they will suggest this as apparently you have to see a physio three times before they can suggest anything else. This is the third time I have fallen badly on my back. As well as other falls involving stitches etc. Just fed up as have other problems. Any suggestions would be welcome.
D'you Reckon That When Trump Dies.......
Good Morning Sunday 11th October 2026
Not wanting to pick up 10 month old granddaughter


