I'm on Denusomab. Have been on it for four or five years. I had multiple little fractrures in the vertebea down my spine and a more obvious thoracic fracture . I have been a runner for about 40 years since I had children and wanted to get back in shape. I was a 'dieter' in the 1960s and all my adult life. I'm small, white, lightweight and now quite old (77) and trying not to crack into pieces. A major thing in the last year for me has been to take resistance training under proper supervision seriously. I don't 'diet' but follow a mostly pescatarian diet, avoiding UPFs as much as poss. I walk as much as I can and swim. after a workout with weights. This has been a game-changer. I hope Denusumab is keeping things level if not improved. I'm due for a DEXA scan soon so we'll see. I'm glad these new drugs are being developed. Take courage , discuss your drug regime with your clinic and have a go at resistance training, start small....
Good Morning Sunday 11th October 2026
Not wanting to pick up 10 month old granddaughter
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Do You Have Any Strange Memories?
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
